Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back?

This is a discussion on Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser Sad So, what now...it's all about babashopers vs babashopers ? I remember a time where we ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Sad
    So, what now...it's all about babashopers vs babashopers ?
    I remember a time where we were legit players fighting against people using GM edited items (remember those lovely iron earing on LordMozart @ old Ares times).....this old SoulSlayer and HolySexy going alone against 20 el morads...even fighting against them was fun...fucking missing these old days -___-

Fuck those greedy retards...what's the point fighting people with 10 times less stuff than you...2 hit gg wp ?
    So fucking bored -_-
    u got it right CWest is full of LordMozarts, KilledBy from DIEZ (maybe you remember them) is a joke compared to BadFamily from CWest

almost every active cwest player on this forum (15~ people) uses those items now,

some of them upload PK movies and claim to be legit and shit and try to speak for the english community on official forums

In cw u dont need to get 10/3 items u can play easily with 7/8 1/2 .... I dont see ur point Diver.... U are saying always BF members are babas ?! Who cares if they are or not ? Anyway i saw ur topic when u wanted to buy gb's for real money! It is babashopping ( buying money/items for real money) isn't it?
    C-west is a good choice and it will be better after merge

Cheers ALex

Overall its worth if you can burn real money in the game

SUPREME OVERLORD Senior Member Olaz's Avatar

official ko seems ruined by sms verification and nttgame doing absolutely nothing but milking the players for money :\
    even oldschoolko seems better option now.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    "Does it worth"

lol'd
    So edgy, so brave.

On a serious not tho

No it's not worth coming back.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    In cw u dont need to get 10/3 items u can play easily with 7/8 1/2
    I've always see the same retarded argument posted in defense of cwest... then you realize people like this do exist:
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    HAHAHAHA, thats nothing he is passion build mate ! i had 4.9k with redpot as passion build, and i werent fll str i was using IN +0, hv's +3, string +3, mino's +2 raptor +14 rev, krowaz set +7 and dragon pauld +10 xD
    And if they are in the top clans (the only people pking in cz these days) then lol, you're gonna have a bad time.

I went into DCZ the other day as an El Morad and there was 1 orc. I left since I have pretty much crap for items and his weapons were all glowy (mine were yet to even have the elemental glow on them ). Anyway...it's pretty dead. Server merge may add 10-15 more people in each pvp zone (hopefully). Would be nice if it could revive enough to be like the good ol' days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewey52 View Post
    I went into DCZ the other day as an El Morad and there was 1 orc. I left since I have pretty much crap for items and his weapons were all glowy (mine were yet to even have the elemental glow on them ). Anyway...it's pretty dead. Server merge may add 10-15 more people in each pvp zone (hopefully). Would be nice if it could revive enough to be like the good ol' days.
    not so sure. Ionia and Carnac East both have strong clans in CZ. put em all in one server and you'll see activity.
    DCZ is doomed. with no item restriction it's impossible for newbies to play there

Hey guys,

No idea why i felt the need to come back on Knight online today...maybe the lack of competitivity on other MMOs ?
    I'm a really really really old player of knight online, so old that i remember only 3 servers on the server list...
    And i was wondering if there was still a good english speaking community in one of the servers? If so which server?
    Haven't anything against all other communities, spanish speaking communities are cool too but my spanish is way behind my english (sorry hermanos)
    Just don't want to play with turks clans...got bored of them even on other MMOs (guess why Riot games created turk servers...)

Really, don't get me wrong, i'm not a racist or everything but there have been so many problems with turks on the times i was playing this game and i don't really want to go into scam, hacks and all those shit loads of problems.

Back to the topic, i'm now 25 years old, having a work etc..want to spare my off time playing a game i really enjoy with people i enjoy playing with...however don't think i'm a random player, been in top world WoW pvp players, most EU competitive PvE guilds, playing platinum on LoL etc...I'm and I'll always be a competitor, i like challenges and I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to korean game plays...can spend thousands of hours at the same spot to catch up on levels or farming for my guild.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Cya !
    you should come to titan :d

Banned

Answering to someone : I don't call babashoping someone spending some real money for GBs...it's like paying a plat premium and reselling the scrolls you buy with the KC you have.
    For me, babashoping is simply buying edited items from a GM or anyone else.

I've checked oldschool ko and it seems pretty cool, leveled up a 62 warrior yesterday and it was pretty much fun, people on exp'ing spots, didn't see any koxp or such craps...people wearing chitins and full plate only, no shining bitches...sounds really cool.

(Also...old provoke skill <3 AOE golems @ eslant incoming!)

DRAKE : Thanks for the invite but, i think K2 and MGAME killed their own game while milking a lot the players...10 people on CZ isn't fun for me, you know i've played a time you had people with beginner helper going into CZ.....you had like 100 shit dealers on each side in CZ....really, can't wait for the day a new KO will be released by serious companies....fresh designs, less bugs, no dupe, no cheat (at least not in the pvp zones)...dreaming a bit too much...reminds me this cool old karus warrior on Ares...PerpetuousDreamer...

Thanks for all your help everyone, especially the one who told me to check oldschool ko.

C-west

If u havent play for long time, ur acc is blocked ;O

Thats the reason i quit again -_-

Good Luck with oldschool ko

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlze View Post
    C-west

If u havent play for long time, ur acc is blocked ;O

Thats the reason i quit again -_-
    and apparently they're also deleting accounts that have not logged since july 2011

Banned

Well, i found the reason why i couldn't connect anymore, i was more thinking "someone logged into my acc and did use hack on it, then got the acc blocked"...but it's not even that, they simply block people not being online...how pityful.

Hope oldschoolko will keep updating the game and keep it as legit as possible !

k2 and mgame, if anyone is from those companies and read this : well done, look what you did with such a great game...you reached the top....of the worse gaming companies !

Well, i found the reason why i couldn't connect anymore, i was more thinking "someone logged into my acc and did use hack on it, then got the acc blocked"...but it's not even that, they simply block people not being online...how pityful.

Hope oldschoolko will keep updating the game and keep it as legit as possible !

k2 and mgame, if anyone is from those companies and read this : well done, look what you did with such a great game...you reached the top....of the worse gaming companies !
    i think OSKO is a good choice, but i think its gonna die soon(in 2-3 months) and then they will open a new server again.
    if you really think that NTTGAME will care about any reports of "holes" in the game code, then you have been playing really long time ago (you must have stopped even before 2006). because they basically dont care.. if they wanted to fix it, they would(at least the koxpers wouldnt be THAT powerfull as they are now)

anyways, if you ever think if official KO, i wouldnt go for CWest, ive been checking this server in all possible times (lunch, evening, morning etc..) and there was NEVER pk. and whoever says "its the only english server", well EUKO is going to be more english then CWest after the merge(even ares will be more english then CWest)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast