Like Tree1Likes

Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back?

This is a discussion on Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, No idea why i felt the need to come back on Knight online today...maybe the lack of competitivity ...
Page: 3

Threaded View

Banned

Default Any english speaking community on any of the KO servers ? Does it worth to come back?

Hey guys,

No idea why i felt the need to come back on Knight online today...maybe the lack of competitivity on other MMOs ?
    I'm a really really really old player of knight online, so old that i remember only 3 servers on the server list...
    And i was wondering if there was still a good english speaking community in one of the servers? If so which server?
    Haven't anything against all other communities, spanish speaking communities are cool too but my spanish is way behind my english (sorry hermanos)
    Just don't want to play with turks clans...got bored of them even on other MMOs (guess why Riot games created turk servers...)

Really, don't get me wrong, i'm not a racist or everything but there have been so many problems with turks on the times i was playing this game and i don't really want to go into scam, hacks and all those shit loads of problems.

Back to the topic, i'm now 25 years old, having a work etc..want to spare my off time playing a game i really enjoy with people i enjoy playing with...however don't think i'm a random player, been in top world WoW pvp players, most EU competitive PvE guilds, playing platinum on LoL etc...I'm and I'll always be a competitor, i like challenges and I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to korean game plays...can spend thousands of hours at the same spot to catch up on levels or farming for my guild.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Cya !
    Last edited by morf_is_a_looser; 08-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.