how to get utc weapons??

This is a discussion on how to get utc weapons?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just started playing again, and don;'t know how to get utc weapons? do we have to go to an ...
Page: 1

Default how to get utc weapons??

I just started playing again, and don;'t know how to get utc weapons? do we have to go to an event to get them? what do i do?

Go to the Under the castle event every friday 3pm EST!

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
    I just started playing again, and don;'t know how to get utc weapons? do we have to go to an event to get them? what do i do?
    If you're talking SteamKO, I'm not sure of UTC crafting is available, and the UTC event doesn't take place.

On the non-Steam servers you can buy Monster Staffs or Dragon Boxes and they drop UTC weapons at +5, OR you can go to the Friday UTC event and just kill things OR you can craft them. I spent 10+ mins googling for a guide on crafting UTC weapons but all I could find are Turkish YouTube videos. The documentation to this game is shit, but I'm sure Adi or Regiss will pop in here with a link to that. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 3250302
    If you're talking SteamKO, I'm not sure of UTC crafting is available, and the UTC event doesn't take place.

On the non-Steam servers you can buy Monster Staffs or Dragon Boxes and they drop UTC weapons at +5, OR you can go to the Friday UTC event and just kill things OR you can craft them. I spent 10+ mins googling for a guide on crafting UTC weapons but all I could find are Turkish YouTube videos. The documentation to this game is shit, but I'm sure Adi or Regiss will pop in here with a link to that. Good luck.
    thanks! do they drop the weapons in the event? what monsters drop them so i know which to kill? you said i can also craft them, what monsters drop what crafting stuff for what weapons?

I need utc fragments and 3 Aragonite , how do i manage to get them, do i have to do a quest? i rly want better than my raptor lol