Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any (ex)GM here at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Any (ex)GM here at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hehe I know a few with GM chars in here ^_^...
Page: 2

Hehe I know a few with GM chars in here ^_^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Why don't you post a pic of your gm chars.. Just black out the name if you're too afraid ^_^[/b]
    Doesn't belong to me, just happen to have access to it.

I can think of a few names, including myself :lol:[/b]
    Cypher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and schrotti i bet thats the rogue :?

Cypher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and schrotti i bet thats the rogue :?[/b]
    one of em

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

w8... how come that rogue, if its a gm char, cant see the id of the npc near to him? o.O

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

does having gm chars count ? if so the list would be alot longer ![/b]
    U want to Buy with full stats and skill points ?

Banned Senior Member

Because it no longer has GM access, its an old char that K2 didnt delete

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I wonder if someone named one of their chars on ionia or any new server to a GM name at the start - would k2 change their authority to 0 when making the server GM chars? Would be funny as fuck if they did and didn't even think of checking hahahah should try it but i bet no more new servers

Banned Senior Member

The moment the char is seen, the account would be banned.

I dont know how they do GM names anymore, but they used to make names that users could not ( using _ and :'s etc )

bazzeeka

now we think.

GM chars arnt ment to have assistants right , THERE made for one person to log on.!!!! the offical GM

this is how corruption comes across asoon as 2 ppl can log a gm account. TELL ME IM FUCKING WRONG!?

now we think.

GM chars arnt ment to have assistants right , THERE made for one person to log on.!!!! the offical GM

this is how corruption comes across asoon as 2 ppl can log a gm account. TELL ME IM FUCKING WRONG!?[/b]
    We, as constables, did not have any access to GM characters. The ones I happen to have access to are given to me by an ex-GM I have never worked for, neither do they have any power what-so-ever but having all stats at 255 and 70 into every skill.

We constables used to be in a clan WITH the Offical GM, such as me and camaz0tz were in Olympia (Gurdians_Of_Olympia) with Averie, as well as we have a privat contact, be it msn, or even phone number and/or private e-mail addresses.
    At first we've also had a privat forum, set up by Wabbitz back then.

As you can see here, Averie talking on clanchat (we were a group of 3 on Olympia, me, camaz0tz and some guy I can't remember )

Also we've never been paid in any way for our work, at most we've gotten some free KC or a premium every now and then, but never received any sort of items or gained advantage over other players just by knowing the GM personally.
    (well, the KC wasn't all too little - lasted almost a year xD)

Banned Senior Member

now we think.

this is how corruption comes across asoon as 2 ppl can log a gm account. TELL ME IM FUCKING WRONG!?[/b]
    By "assistants" we never logged on the Gm chars. We had our own private chars we logged under, or we used our own public chars to scout the server. All we did was link the GM in the proper direction and fill reports on people while the GM was off. Also we raised issues/concerns with K2 via the Gms

I never once logged on a GM char on KO, either current or a char that has since lost access/powers

Corruption comes from the GM's doing things that break the spirit of the game, sure as assistants there was the odd perk, however it never destroyed a part of the game

whats a constable?

Edit: more like... wat did u do as a constable like what was the diffrence between a GM and a constable how much less authority or watever did u have?

whats a constable?[/b]
    An assistant, if you want.

1. A peace officer with less authority and smaller jurisdiction than a sheriff, empowered to serve writs and warrants and make arrests.
    2. A medieval officer of high rank, usually serving as military commander in the absence of a monarch.
    3. The governor of a royal castle.
    4. Chiefly British A police officer.
    5. A police officer of the lowest rank.

Banned Senior Member

someone who would have direct access with the GM, even if they weren't online on the server at the time

I I'm pretty sure after our group went through it, K2 finally removed the idea even tho some of them weren't too happy we had those "powers"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast