Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any (ex)GM here at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Any (ex)GM here at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I still have no clue why they ever got rid of the constables. Not to mention it was quite stupid ...
Page: 3

I still have no clue why they ever got rid of the constables. Not to mention it was quite stupid of k2 to ban their own GMs of their own forums.

Imo it was one of the most stupid things to do. Loosing contact with the real players. Oh well, not that I care much anyways >.<

Constables were, Phantom, camaz0tz, schrotti, wextor (I believe was his name?), wagyar, anddddd.. that&#39;s pretty much about it.[/b]
    u forgot me u gay! pffff well, anyway.. paddy was a constable too. and funny, there were some drama going on ranking forum at the beginning, coz we (the wabbitz) claimed that we could help ppl with their password lost issue they had at the time (coz email didnt arrived and got screwed). all wabbitz and normal forum account got banned coz ranking thought we were some typical scammers :lol: but Devile got us out of that trouble. then later on there was another drama about we abused our "power" which we constables never had..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u forgot me u gay! pffff well, anyway.. paddy was a constable too. and funny, there were some drama going on ranking forum at the beginning, coz we (the wabbitz) claimed that we could help ppl with their password lost issue they had at the time (coz email didnt arrived and got screwed). all wabbitz and normal forum account got banned coz ranking thought we were some typical scammers :lol: but Devile got us out of that trouble. then later on there was another drama about we abused our "power" which we constables never had..[/b]
    Oh, thats right... you were a constable too! but Paddy? I really don&#39;t remember him as one xD But I do recall the password thing and the hype about it on ranking, was quite funny too. I only once been accused of "abusing" my power, apparantly some turk wanted to hack all my characters because I got his real life friend, which obviously was innocent and would have never duped.. EVER, banned. :<

And I just found this old screenshot, of the day camaz0tz and me got EvilRogue of Olympia banned, we&#39;ve been going on about him for weeks to Averie but she never been online at the right moments and the proof we had just wasn&#39;t enough What a glory day!

Banned Senior Member

u forgot me u gay! pffff well, anyway.. paddy was a constable too. and funny, there were some drama going on ranking forum at the beginning, coz we (the wabbitz) claimed that we could help ppl with their password lost issue they had at the time (coz email didnt arrived and got screwed). all wabbitz and normal forum account got banned coz ranking thought we were some typical scammers :lol: but Devile got us out of that trouble. then later on there was another drama about we abused our "power" which we constables never had..[/b]
    My account was the only one Ranking didn&#39;t ban, I even messaged him after it regarding the issue Guess I was known enough on the ranking forums at the time or something, I dunno. Everyone had their alt accounts banned but me :lol:

And ya, Wabbitz lits that I can remember would be...

Myself - Felix
    P0w3r - Majix
    Dragonfaire
    Captain
    Paddy - Rent? ( cant remember who he assisted )
    one of Jess&#39;s friends from Beramus who moved to Diez

I cant remember if Wex was an assistant or a Wabbit...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

only ever got to like 41 on olympia cuz all i did 24/7 was write down names/take ss/take fraps of macroers -_- new server=way too many macroers

Corruption comes from the GM&#39;s doing things that break the spirit of the game, sure as assistants there was the odd perk, however it never destroyed a part of the game[/b]
    what ppl dont realize is the gms from the start were corrupt being paid in gb per week most didn&#39;t even take gb just items because back then 2 gbs a week was enough to control the market and if i remember right gbs were like 20 bcks a pop so it wasn&#39;t bad considering most gms were remote

only ever got to like 41 on olympia cuz all i did 24/7 was write down names/take ss/take fraps of macroers -_- new server=way too many macroers[/b]
    you guys were constable on the start of olympia which was probly the dumbest time to associate in anyway with k2 because if u had premium u weren&#39;t going to get banned

Festo, Devile, Halycon, InfiniteMadness, Morax, Mickey. Those are the GMs we have on here, probably missing on one or another, but its just been such a long time :<

Constables were, Phantom, camaz0tz, schrotti, wextor (I believe was his name?), wagyar, anddddd.. that&#39;s pretty much about it.[/b]
    dragonfaire :mellow:
    edidt nvm phantom already posted it

i think &#39;constable&#39; was defined more then 5 times in this thread :lol:

you guys were constable on the start of olympia which was probly the dumbest time to associate in anyway with k2 because if u had premium u weren&#39;t going to get banned[/b]
    not exactly, it was gold premium mainly xD
    I had a list of around 200 characters submited to Averie every day, and at least 180 of those would be on the banlist the next day already, the other 20 either lacked proof or needed a closer look into it.

What do gm&#39;s get paid from k2? what commands do they use ( /ban "sdsadaSD"? ) etc

What do gm&#39;s get paid from k2? what commands do they use ( /ban "sdsadaSD"? ) etc[/b]
    ban would be /forbidconnect , this however only sets a ban on the character and not the account, which will be most likely done internally in the DB or special assigned GM tools.

GMs get paid real money, last I checked it was between 8 and 12$ a hour, if I remember correctly. Back in the day when they still had remote GMs, they&#39;ve been paid with ingame GoldBars and premium services as mentioned above.

Banned Senior Member

Madness got paid $, think he might have been the only one

DjTiesto

InfiniteMadness worked in customer support service

/forbidconnect , lawl that makes unban /unforbidconnect o_O?

/forbidconnect , lawl that makes unban /unforbidconnect o_O?[/b]
    No, unban has to be done internally in the DB or via GM tools connected to the DB.

here are a few of the commands:

Code:
    /CLEAN**- clears weather
    /RAINING - sets rain, scale from 1-100
    /SNOWING - sets snow, scale from 1-100
    /TIME - sets day/night time of the game 1-24
    /COUNT - displays amount of users logged in to the server
    /NOTICE - global notice
    /ARREST - Teleport on username
    /FORBIDCONNECT - ban username
    /FORBIDCHAT - mute username
    /PERMITCHAT - unmute
    /NOTICEALL - obsolete, global notice
    /CUTOFF - disconnects user
    /VIEW - makes GM character visible to others
    /UNVIEW - makes GM character invisible to others
    /FORBIDUSER - obsolete, bans user
    /SUMMONUSER - teleports user to GM
    /ATTACKDISABLE - disables users&#39; attack
    /ATTAKCENABLE - enables users&#39; attack
    /PROGRAMLISTCHECK - obsolete
    /goto - teleports to location
    +monsommun [monster ID] - spawns selected mob
    +monsummonall [monster ID] - spawns maximum available mobs - last time used kept crashing the USKO servers :d
    +moncatch [monster ID] - teleports the selected mob/npc to your location
    +monkill [monster ID] - kills mob
    +open, +open2, +open3 - launches lunar wars
    +mopen - launches DLW
    +exp_add [scale from 1-15] - adds EXP event
    +money_add [scale from 1-3] adds NOAH drop event
    +zonechange [zone] - teleports to selected zone
    +down - puts the server offline
    +close - closes war
    +snowopen - starts snow ball war
    There are a loooooooooot of more, including castle siege war, rentals, war&#39;s, king and other commands. Cant be arsed adding more than the above to the list though. If you&#39;d like to have the entire list, you can always PM me.

i have been a constable too on Ares, beramus, cypher but like for 1 month when i stopped playing Ares. That happend before James get fired.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast