Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any (ex)GM here at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Any (ex)GM here at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doubt they using constables anymore >< btw any current gms here? :P...
Page: 4

sexycomboot

doubt they using constables anymore ><

btw any current gms here? :P

Banned Senior Member

InfiniteMadness worked in customer support service[/b]
    he did a little bit of both, but for awhile he was mainly a CS rep while doing minor things ingame

And if there are any here, it&#39;s just to read the forums since you need an account, past GM accounts on here are kept a secret to those who knew who they were

Gm&#39;s paid with 2 GB&#39;s or items that makes no sense... With a such power like +monsommun [monster ID]...
    Mine memories about GM&#39;s back to old days is got noved by invisible GM char while fighting duke..

Banned Senior Member

doubt they using constables anymore ><
    btw any current gms here? :P[/b]
    hey farhad looking for a new gm friend again >.< wakaka to sad your hb +10 got banned also :P

Banned Senior Member

Gm&#39;s paid with 2 GB&#39;s or items that makes no sense... With a such power like +monsommun [monster ID]...
    Mine memories about GM&#39;s back to old days is got noved by invisible GM char while fighting duke..[/b]
    This was back when most of the GM&#39;s were regular players on another server, and not inhouse at K2 in California, or India/Turkey

angelsdream

InfiniteMadness worked in customer support service[/b]
    not only ... 3years ago I got my account back after being hacked thx to him.

I play this game for over 5years and the only GMs I got help from were InfiniteMadness, Mahina and GuySmiley (or smthing like, i dont remember but he gave me the ID/pass of the hacker, it was a funny way to get my acc back :P)

moeffa

w8... how come that rogue, if its a gm char, cant see the id of the npc near to him? o.O[/b]
    He*never*said*it*was*a*GM*char*oO

Hell_Angel

he did a little bit of both, but for awhile he was mainly a CS rep while doing minor things ingame

And if there are any here, it&#39;s just to read the forums since you need an account, past GM accounts on here are kept a secret to those who knew who they were[/b]
    Yeah they do read the forums as many gms that i talked to when i refer to ko4life topics they know what I am talking about... you think theres anyway we could invite the official GMs here since they dont have "GM accounts" on the official forums?

Banned Senior Member

We&#39;ve had GM&#39;s be public on the forums before, and that didn&#39;t go over very well for them in the end

Also, people woudl try to use them/flame them/harrass them on here for support or issues ingame, and thats not what our forum is for ( too much chaos )

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i think they really need to implement some sort of constable program, with limited power -.-

At least someone that can guard isiloon, felankor, csw etc from cheaters.

Banned Senior Member

i think they really need to implement some sort of constable program, with limited power -.-

At least someone that can guard isiloon, felankor, csw etc from cheaters.[/b]
    Been there/done that K2 hated us ( except for the GMs we worked for )

They dont like GMs getting "personal" with players

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Been there/done that K2 hated us ( except for the GMs we worked for )

They dont like GMs getting "personal" with players[/b]

"Oh Hai! Sorry for deleting you from MSN but we&#39;ve been forbidden the contact with anyone outside of the k2 department!"

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I swear I saw the name Linus as the newest registered user a few months back when him and felix were friends but now I can&#39;t find it and I couldnt go to his profile then either. Was it made secret /private acc?

EMW

/ATTAKCENABLE - enables users&#39; attack[/b]
    schrotti I&#39;m confused :mellow: Was it really attakc?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

schrotti I&#39;m confused :mellow: Was it really attakc? [/b]
    Used to be like that on the KE client, was a typo in the translation of the chinks. Probably been fixed long ago already though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast