Finally New Skins

This is a discussion on Finally New Skins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK I have finally spoken to Devile and he will be adding 4 new skins to the board this week ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Finally New Skins

OK I have finally spoken to Devile and he will be adding 4 new skins to the board this week end.

The names of the skins are

Underworld

Ocean

Game on

I forgot the forth

They can be found on FREE Templates and Themes for Download

If you want any Vbulletin skins to appear you need to give me a link to them and I will pass them onto Devile for uploading.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Yes! May I suggest that we also change the default skin which is currently oivar_x to one of the new skins?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Yes! May I suggest that we also change the default skin which is currently oivar_x to one of the new skins?
    Yeah I can do that no problem. Devile explain why there was a special lick on the core area as skins can cuase alot of problems with the board and with me techincally being an engineer and not a programmer , also with my track record of screwing things up it was left to him to load on. Actually there is an issue with customiseation. But year I will change the forum default once he has loaded them.