Any help will be appreciated...

This is a discussion on Any help will be appreciated... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I quit playing on my acc a long ago when I got hacked due to the bug where my char ...
Page: 1

I quit playing on my acc a long ago when I got hacked due to the bug where my char appears in some1 else's screen.

So I lvled up a priest in my n00b account, that account has the problem "User does not exist" or whatever error the website gives you, so I cant do a shit through USKO website. Today I tried to log into the game and I got Under server maintenance error, I asked my brother to login and he could. I did use the search button in this forum and found that it means Im banned. WTF!!! My quest items arent duped! My +7 paper armor is not duped!!! My nps are very very very low!!! I cant even get lvl 65 because I dont play very often!! And when I try to log into the website I get the stupid error "User/Password doesnt not exist" how can I contact K2 Staff if their customer support doesnt work?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Im not a premium user. Dont post shit about my items/lvl.

Current Status:

* Now I cant log into the website and my xtrap loads up and keeps waiting forever... in other words K2'ed

if it says that its under maintnence right when u try to login to game, ur banned

my priest is bugged the same way, i think its because i have a capital letter in my password.

try usuing all capital letters / all lowercase letters when logging into the site. doesn't work for me but maybe it'll work foru

if it says that its under maintenance right when u try to login to game, ur banned
    my priest is bugged the same way, i think its because i have a capital letter in my password.

try using all capital letters / all lowercase letters when logging into the site. doesn't work for me but maybe it'll work for u[/b]
    The thing about capital letters doesnt work, just a few minutes ago I could log into the website, it says 3rd party tools/KOXP Party/Account termination and more shit on 4/4/2007 6:39 pm by GMvolcano, when I clicked on Submit a ticket I got "You must log in first to access customer support"
    Then I relogged and I got back the stupid message about my account doesnt exist, this shit is pissing me off.

1. Last time I logged into that account it was still March. I was in CZ and I made like 300 nps (don't flame).
    2. Yesterday I was out before midnight, then I went to bed and the only thing I did with my PC was download movies with a P2P app.
    3. Is there another way to contact K2 staff? A less bugged way?
    4. 3rd party tools my ass, winamp/msn messenger/pinnacle tv center aint 3rd party tools.
    5. KOXP party... I lured on koxp parties, wtf is that?
    6. I guess I'm being banned for having an almost 3 year old account and never bought premium.

P.S. I could send a CS ticket about my account. Honestly I dont expect much from K2, but what I hate is they said 3rd party tool when most of my play time was luring troll warriors on koxpers and debuffing shower haxors in cz. Thats bullshit!
    At least I never paid premium. :P