Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any help would be appreciate to stop an hacker

This is a discussion on Any help would be appreciate to stop an hacker within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well argon.. and how about to stop puting my sig with my name on? Actually The SantaCrozBanana is POSANTE_HOLY name ...
Page: 2

jason_dinamyte

well argon.. and how about to stop puting my sig with my name on?
    Actually The SantaCrozBanana is POSANTE_HOLY name changed.
    and I can do fraps of the login if u want!
    SantaCrozBanana ISNT Insta_Tek!

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by santacrozbanana+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(santacrozbanana)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James@
    <!--QuoteBegin-santacrozbanana

I know the guy... and I guess that u are doing a big mistake h43r:

So you know the guy that is hacking other people? And you have no problem with it? Zzzzz. And you're saying that they are making a big mistake by trying to defend themselves? Pathetic.

P.S Woot those french classes are paying off. haha
    Im defending him.. couse I know that he cant hack no one! u moron. :angry:[/b]
    You are an impostor. SantaCrozBanana is lvl63. Who are you really ? Argon ? Fairy ? Fliper ? I dunno, but you're basicly just an impostor.
    kkthxbb

Yep we could really need some help here...we have suspicious that this guy hacked several ppl...some from our clan. I know guy who can stop him but since my job and well his past it's not worth do it that way

I am still waiting him to announce what number I am on his list since he claimed powertuga be number 1 on his list....now couldn't care less <_<

Too bad I don't have good contacts to portugal officials but maybe it's time to get some ^_^

hej

Dont use the same username/password on forum as you use in game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12