::SIGORTA::

This is a discussion on ::SIGORTA:: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone encountered them, met them in arena last night or at least the owner of that char (wanker bp called ...
Page: 1

Anyone encountered them, met them in arena last night or at least the owner of that char (wanker bp called DOKTOR_KASAP)

I was wondering about the legitness of that char

Was a full str priest lvl 70 - his stats he said was 76 INT, 255 STR, 86 HP and his items were "special"

I quickly attacked him, hp is around 6000, ac is around 600 and no clue on ap but spamming my priest 1k with totoclub +7 (or +8) when maliced (around 600ac)

What I'm having trouble is guessing the items, they told me they weren't using rocs etc, but their LR in full str was 147 which I think is bollocks

Can anyone think of items which could give those style of stats in full str (btw he said his ammy of health was +3, so I'm guessting it's going to be somethng stupid)

Mario

they told me they weren't using rocs etc, but their LR in full str was 147 which I think is bollocks[/b]
    DR's+3 or more... i know hes able to mail 450 waters with weight 5.0 each = 2250 + hes equip weight... what is kinda LOT... i couldnt pick pots from mail on lv 76 warrior with +1 STR uniques and +8 shells (maybe coz shells were kinda heavy)

wouldn't surpsie me, im posititve they're fishy, he said he had dth+8 and +7
    I'm sure only one or two people in dies had a +8

GetRichOrDieTrying

i remember that turk
    "she" said she is Taurus's sister xD

They also told me they beat tauras when they were 67 :P
    Big deal I raped kasap when I was a bp at 65 doesn't mean nothing lol.

I dont trust kasap and never have , never will . I'm positive they're an iffy fukker. Espeicially when they wouldn't give me their resists

ChukDizzle

hes tota club is +9...

yeti

I think he don't really have these resist ^^