Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any idea how to resist against the Lv 80 ICE skill ?

This is a discussion on Any idea how to resist against the Lv 80 ICE skill ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah Lv 80 turk Elegance mage keeps using I got the info below from KOdb, and im wondering if anyone ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yeah Lv 80 turk Elegance mage keeps using

I got the info below from KOdb, and im wondering if anyone has any idea how the skill works;

Freezing Distance -

Freeze your opponent with ice for a short period of time. The freezing success rate is proportional to the opponents current HP level. Does not apply to monsters.

note: When your under the effect of this skill, your practically frozen in a ice cube O.O your blinking just like when u first load the game, cant pot , cant cure, cant heal nothing.

Banned Senior Member

thats why lvl 80 mages pwn?

ultimaliaz

holy fuck thats yammy

HsK

use koxp and teleport xD

Druide_Fr

You can't be attacked either, or rather, you can be attacked but you receive 0 damage as long as you blink. So, don't panick, check your character, and as soon as you stop blinking teleport to a friend (using a scroll if you don't have the skill). The worst part is that you're out of action for a couple seconds, but that's it.

Kailean

thats why:
    curse refraction > all

lockwood07

to be honest i have been asking around and no1 knows of a way to stop this attack.

DragonFire

It's not the fact that you are standing still, it's that while you are standing there..The opposite nation is moving in on you and with out you moving makes it easier for them to catch up :P

WafflesAndCocaine

you cant use tp scrolls in cz can you ? :S

Well I all the time using gr so never been freezed with that skill :P

TaDaaa

OMG its a lvl 80 skill!! Of course it owns, what do you think you can just dispell a effect that it took someone 2 years to lvl to????

Its a good skill, you cant resist it, and you are stuck when you get hit with it. Ice mage lvl 80, aim for the healer, cast frezzing distance = Win

Any idea on how to resist severe spike damages from a rogue? Wear dagger defense.

Any idea on how to resist severe howling sword damages from a person with a raptor +9? Wear Spear defense.

Any idea on how to resist lvl 80 ice skills? Wear ice resistant clothing?

DragonFire

you cant use tp scrolls in cz can you ? :S[/b]

No you can't use tp scrolls in CZ.

Banned

OMG its a lvl 80 skill!! Of course it owns, what do you think you can just dispell a effect that it took someone 2 years to lvl to????[/b]

Any idea on how to resist lvl 80 ice skills? Wear ice resistant clothing?[/b]

sigh if both of you could read would be nice :| guess you dont know what it means then,

key line is -
    Freezing Distance -

Freeze your opponent with ice for a short period of time. The freezing success rate is proportional to the opponents current HP level. Does not apply to monsters.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I guess that the more HP the most probably you'll get frozen. If you have low HP you may not get frozen at all, like when someone casts a regular Ice Nova and you don't get slowed. So Tank Priest = Freezing Distance Meat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast