Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any idea when medals will be back?

This is a discussion on Any idea when medals will be back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its kinda dumb u can not mix exceptional and nonexceptional krowaz armors to get the bonus.... alot of ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

i think its kinda dumb u can not mix exceptional and nonexceptional krowaz armors to get the bonus....
    alot of nonexceptional was made with medals and no more medals are being made. or turned it for new armor...
    so the new armors must come from krowaz items and that is exceptional and u can not mix the 2 typers like excpetional and nonexceptional for extra bonus.....
    post your opinions

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

sell the non exceptional and make exceptional
    oki? )))))

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

haha i dint even know medals were gone, but hey maybe try farming krowaz items like every1 else does now

IsgurosBous

Maybe you should learn to spell first before asking questions? If you're really from America, like your sig says, and English is your first language, you should be ashamed of yourself. In first grade of secondary school in the Netherlands they do better than you. Seriously.

lil_mageskillz

Maybe you should learn to spell first before asking questions? If you're really from America, like your sig says, and English is your first language, you should be ashamed of yourself. In first grade of secondary school in the Netherlands they do better than you. Seriously.[/b]
    Do people have to spell perfect English for a forum? as long as we know what hes saying does it matter?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Maybe you should learn to spell first before asking questions? If you're really from America, like your sig says, and English is your first language, you should be ashamed of yourself. In first grade of secondary school in the Netherlands they do better than you. Seriously.[/b]
    wow u r a real hater dude :/
    stay on topic and stop hatin

edit: plax

DeHealer

Well medals were being madly abused by hackers, so who knows, hopefully K2 can address the issue with this maintenance

Medals will be fixed when a NEW ARES comes out...so never

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

One of the biggest mistakes that K2 was bringing in the np medals... so hopefully it never comes back, but I don't care cause I don't even play.

One of the biggest mistakes that K2 was bringing in the np medals... so hopefully it never comes back, but I don't care cause I don't even play.[/b]
    nice

But nah, BuDDaH you should try asking on official forums or send a CS, Not very often do ko4life members know these sorts of things. It's like asking when bifrost or character select or new servers are going to (re)introduced. Theres usually not a specific date, its when MG games (or whatever the company that makes knight online is called) gets around to fixing - usually adding to - the problems.

Maybe never?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

nice

But nah, BuDDaH you should try asking on official forums or send a CS, Not very often do ko4life members know these sorts of things. It's like asking when bifrost or character select or new servers are going to (re)introduced. Theres usually not a specific date, its when MG games (or whatever the company that makes knight online is called) gets around to fixing - usually adding to - the problems.[/b]
    i am banned from main forums....account and ip...and every time i make an account hey ban it...they also masde the word BuDDaH a swear word and can not make a account name with buddah in it...
    and i did not see anyone talking about it here so i made the post...
    seems like people are ignoring it...

Banned

Lightbulb

i am banned from main forums....account and ip...and every time i make an account hey ban it...they also masde the word BuDDaH a swear word and can not make a account name with buddah in it...
    and i did not see anyone talking about it here so i made the post...
    seems like people are ignoring it...[/b]
    alot of people paid good money to have therse new armors and have unfinished sets now do to the fact medals
    are no longer being turned in for the new armors ;s

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

alot of people paid good money to have therse new armors and have unfinished sets now do to the fact medals
    are no longer being turned in for the new armors ;s[/b]
    um how about actually go farm the stuff, that's the way it was actually suppose to be farmed... not have a person bug 1500 50k np medals and then turn them in to get a few of them and make full sets for himself and his clannies, u probably know which person i'm regarding

Banned

Exclamation

um how about actually go farm the stuff, that's the way it was actually suppose to be farmed... not have a person bug 1500 50k np medals and then turn them in to get a few of them and make full sets for himself and his clannies, u probably know which person i'm regarding[/b]
    can u get the dragon scale armor nonexceptional with krowaz items, or only exceptional?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast