Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any idea when medals will be back?

This is a discussion on Any idea when medals will be back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can u get the dragon scale armor nonexceptional with krowaz items, or only exceptional?[/b] i never heard that with krowaz ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

can u get the dragon scale armor nonexceptional with krowaz items, or only exceptional?[/b]
    i never heard that with krowaz stuff that it drops exceptional i heard it was just normal

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i never heard that with krowaz stuff that it drops exceptional i heard it was just normal[/b]
    i heard the oposite ...does anyone else know for sure or tested?

papecran3

i never heard that with krowaz stuff that it drops exceptional i heard it was just normal[/b]

Nick, stop posting here your so annoying you don't even play ko anymore, and yet you still put your 2cents in every little thing..

Go bug people on DOTA forums or something.

Nick, stop posting here your so annoying you don't even play ko anymore, and yet you still put your 2cents in every little thing..

Go bug people on DOTA forums or something.[/b]
    do i know u?

papecran3

do i know u?[/b]

No, like that would matter? Stop spamming posts.

No, like that would matter? Stop spamming posts.[/b]
    Yeah it's unfair, u know me and I don't know you. And it's not like I can do anything atm, I'm pretty fucked up now since I fell down the stairs, sprained my ankle in the fall, cracked my back (literally could hear the crack but nothing broken) and well last but not least my ass in numb.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Yeah it's unfair, u know me and I don't know you. And it's not like I can do anything atm, I'm pretty fucked up now since I fell down the stairs, sprained my ankle in the fall, cracked my back (literally could hear the crack but nothing broken) and well last but not least my ass in numb.[/b]
    please stay ontopic...
    i want to ask if anyone knows if u can make both exceptional and nonexceptional armor with krowaz items....
    would like to know from people who actualy tersted and can confirm this with proof..
    thank you.

please stay ontopic...
    i want to ask if anyone knows if u can make both exceptional and nonexceptional armor with krowaz items....
    would like to know from people who actualy tersted and can confirm this with proof..
    thank you.[/b]
    i really doubt anyone bothered even making it... the people that have it bought it from that np medal bugged or bugged it themselves... would love to see someone post if they actually made theirs

Banned

Exclamation

i really doubt anyone bothered even making it... the people that have it bought it from that np medal bugged or bugged it themselves... would love to see someone post if they actually made theirs[/b]
    i baught the 2 parts i have and trying to make the rest.

Maybe never?[/b]
    really hope... h34r:

Banned

Exclamation

really hope... h34r:[/b]
    from what i am told the medals are comeing back soon after christmas event is done ';s

lil_mageskillz

from what i am told the medals are comeing back soon after christmas event is done ';s[/b]
    who told you that?

Banned

Question

who told you that?[/b]
    this dude i know that plays korean ko.
    do you know if u can make both , nonexceptional and exceptional armor with krowaz items or anyone has confirmed and tested this?
    i failed last 3 times i tried to make something..

nutsackatak1

from what i am told the medals are comeing back soon after christmas event is done ';s[/b]
    offtopic but what is that face at the end there. A winking, angry, sad.. thats like 3 expressions in one right there brotha. To answer your question I don't think you can mix and match champ, but they might fix that.

Banned

Lightbulb

offtopic but what is that face at the end there. A winking, angry, sad.. thats like 3 expressions in one right there brotha. To answer your question I don't think you can mix and match champ, but they might fix that.[/b]
    well, my question is....
    can you make exceptional and nonexceptional with the krowaz items, or...can u only make nonexceptional armor with medals...
    and wana know if anyone tested this...or anyone has ever got nonexceptional with krowaz items....
    i burned the last 3 times i tried to make a part so far...

and to what u said about mixing them...i was wondering that also...thou i agree with you think u can not mix them...thou.. i have not tried yet...and will...
    ';-x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast