Any idea when they will fix the ally bug?

This is a discussion on Any idea when they will fix the ally bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My secondary character is the leader of a clan, I go to dark lunar war with him. At any rate, ...
Page: 1

The_Dude

Default Any idea when they will fix the ally bug?

My secondary character is the leader of a clan, I go to dark lunar war with him. At any rate, it is allied with my main clan. Well, after each and every DLW some cock sucker comes and breaks the alliance. I'm sick and fucking tired of having to re-do the alliance constantly so my question to you all is, have any of you heard any news as to when they are going to fix this annoying ass bug (as well as the "can't kick inactive members/user does not exist" bug)???

Ashira

Its all a surprise..
    If u dont want your ally to disband each time u have to make an inactive char leader but if u cant disband your clan cause of that bug u gotta wait..

EvilG

More annoying atm is that you can't kick ppl from clan.

Funny how K2 consistenly re-introduces bugs that have been patched a few versions ago..

Sinned

Originally posted by EvilG
    More annoying atm is that you can't kick ppl from clan.

Funny how K2 consistenly re-introduces bugs that have been patched a few versions ago..
    Yeah its wierd, its like everytime we get something new, old stuff comes back xD.