Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

any ideas on how to balance ko and real life

This is a discussion on any ideas on how to balance ko and real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i quit ko 2 years ago but i find myself always coming back once every few months and play for ...
Page: 1

Default any ideas on how to balance ko and real life

i quit ko 2 years ago but i find myself always coming back once every few months and play for a week and then stop. You see i left the game due to many issues such as ingame cheating and also cause i it was affecting my life outside. It find that i still deeply want to start back but i cant seem to have a balance when it comes to this, im sure everyone has this problem such as spending a large amount of time exping, war, pking etc and when you're not online much you get labeled as inactive if you're in a clan and hence you get kicked out, on the other hand if you play ko excessive your social life will somewhat suck and everyone will wanna whats up. Any ideas on how to multitask both issues at the same time?

KO is a game which wants a good amount of time to get enjoyment out of it, if u cant spare ur time for it then its not ur game. As for me, due to having good life outside i had to leave my cz clan before i moved to cwest (i was in beramus) @ cwest ive been playing dcz non-stop cuz it doesnt really take my time, i log, pk for 1 or max 2 hrs if its good then leave or chat with friends on vent.

seem like you feel that if you play you want to help your clan and people you play daily with and not be inactive yet there find a good sharer for your account if its geared if not DCZ or RLB it some CZ clans do take on people who dont play as regular but to be honest if you dont play that much and on and off just log for the major wars and mid week pk session im sure in a good clan youll be alright, If you are level 80+ best times to log are Eslant dungeon times do that then normally in a clan theres pk or exp after if there isnt log off till another eslant dungeon time best way to stay active but not be so into the game + you make some cash! rather than sitting around for hours waiting for something to happen
    ps what server ya on?

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

teach your wife or gf to play kol,that''s what i did in my last mmorpg life.

i used to play on edana and im reconsidering coming back

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

1. babashop- buy a lvl 83 char, so you dont xp
    2. babashop- buy the best items u can possibly get, so you dont have to farm
    3. drink lots of coffee- more energy, less sleep, more PK!
    4. get your gf/wife to play- i got my gf to play a few years ago, now shes my wife... lol
    5. get your friends to play- get your social life online?
    6. go drinking once a week- keeps a real social life right? (how wasssssted amm iiii??)
    problem solved
    matthias1976 likes this.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

best option is getting a sharer that you can trust, if thats out of the question, i would just recommend a dcz clan because most CZ clans take it more seriously so being inactive is out of the question

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

play like me, log 1x a week, say its boring pk, then log off! :P

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    play like me, log 1x a week, say its boring pk, then log off! :P
    pretty much /quit_ko

D

Yh thats more like I need toch check ko once à week because it hunts mind to still play. LOL ^^

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Well, as people said u should buy ur char/gear if u dont really have that much of time coz then u wont have to xp/and do ed's / bosse's for gear money, then u can only login to pk and get out, thats what i do.. went to 80 and not goin past that, and about the clan thing if the clan u're in or want to get in requires ya to play "X" hours or log everyday then its not the right clan for ya, noone should be forced to play, at least i like to play whenever i want to.

Manage your time. Get a set time each day to play when you have nothing else going on and bam, you get to play KO & it doesn't have to effect any of your other life activities.

Play DCZ, not much time required, no clan obligations

Sharer is only an good idea if it will be some close friend from IRL (i have read many stories that people that got scammed even after few years of knowing eachother trough internet) else i wouldn't risk it at your place. I was playing with a guy who had some 15 years old kid (well he knew him from internet but he was gg so he kinda risked) as sharer who basically made everything on his char so he could log once in a while and pk because the youngster made everything for him and he himself didnt have time for it

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Manage your time. Get a set time each day to play when you have nothing else going on and bam, you get to play KO & it doesn't have to effect any of your other life activities.
    But gaming addiction takes away your will to do other stuff I've heard some ppl reduce taking showers and other things because the game is too addictive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast