Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Any KO Private server that...

This is a discussion on Any KO Private server that... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only server with "new" usko files and 100% PK was LunaKO/Knight Online Pro but i am not sure is ...
Page: 2

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

The only server with "new" usko files and 100% PK was LunaKO/Knight Online Pro but i am not sure is it up still...Also if you want a really gg 2xxx files server wait up for ApexKO ,it`s not gonna be pure PK but with medium farm / light-medium exp (not sure about the rates yet) it`s gonna be best PS around

Yea it seems LunaKO is still up... Knight Online Pro Website
    Would be nice to go there if it had some English people (I'm not sure if it does)

I played MaxKO for a while and it was quite a lot of fun, but you needed to buy the prem armour to be good... Not sure if you still do.

Little archer Senior Member

You can go to knight kingdom. They're really doing an amazing job at mimicking USKO... dupes and glitches included.
    ExclusiveBastard, Kallop and tobol like this.

can you tell me a bit more about Knight Kingdom? Looks like a nice website. Does it have english players? and seriosly, dupes? xD

i want a full pk server, not a copy of usko in a private server... what's this? :P

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    can you tell me a bit more about Knight Kingdom? Looks like a nice website. Does it have english players? and seriosly, dupes? xD

i want a full pk server, not a copy of usko in a private server... what's this? :P
    LunaKO might be worth checking out. Don't have any links or anything though.

luna ko is straight lmao its a pk server....and farm...theres 2 of em

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Does not require you spend money to be good and is active with English clans? Thanks

edit (sorry i missed this info, i was in a rush)

I'd pref a version of KO like USKO

Also, im only 16 so i dont have money to spend on USKO, especially since things are so expensive... Been trying to merchant, upgrade, buy and sell, etc, and have made quite a lot but then you look at ardream with +9 armour or cz with krowaz / cursed weps +8 and honestly it's not worth spending so much time merchanting to get that stuff even if it is possible.

and again, it would be nice if you guys could suggest me a private server that's %100 pk, no farm, etc.

thanks guys
    I think you should play pvp but farm pvp once upon a times ago usko very friendly place like and when I play game I feel the friendships.
    Years 2007 - 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12