any low end PC users want my fix?

This is a discussion on any low end PC users want my fix? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As I was playing with weapon glows my curiosity struck me, why not change those damned lag animations like judgement ...
Page: 1

TheLittleMan

Default any low end PC users want my fix?

As I was playing with weapon glows my curiosity struck me, why not change those damned lag animations like judgement and novas, so I decided to try about 1 hour ago and I'm finally done, Emp KO Fix v1.0 includes:

-Lvl 60 AOEs changed
    -Lvl 45 AOEs changed
    -Judgement Changed
    -Incineration Changed

if anyone wants it, i'll upload it for you btw I didn't "make" these animations just took animations like acid pots, snowballs, ignition, and such and renamed them pretty much :wub:

EDIT:

Here's the tweak: http://rapidshare.de/files/35393565/Emp_KO...x_v1.0.rar.html
    and here's the antipatch to go back to normal if you want: http://rapidshare.de/files/35393761/Emp_an...h_v1.0.rar.html

In order to use this, extract it on C:Program filesKnight OnlineFx and answer Yes to All in order to replace animations

Speed of Dark

I believe the Terms of Play says that u cannot use any 3rd party program while running ko... Am I wrong? h43r:

DragonFire

i wouldnt mind the judgement 1 ...cause that shit is anoying on dk's

TheLittleMan

its a change of animation, not a program T_T

TheLittleMan

kk dragonfire, there's the link and small set of instructions on my post

P4rthen0n

Can you post some screenshots ?

TheLittleMan

later i might (right now trying to find the ron staff glow file), its nothing big... instead of LVL 60 aoes u get burst aoes (lvl 33 i think) and instead of Judgment you get the ignition blow. Little things that help shitloads