Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Any MYKO/USKO Ares oldies around?

This is a discussion on Any MYKO/USKO Ares oldies around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, Been a while, just dropped in to check if any of the oldies still come to check out this ...
Page: 1

Default Any MYKO/USKO Ares oldies around?

Hey,

Been a while, just dropped in to check if any of the oldies still come to check out this forum?.

More specific the people below:

Eric, Cyrus, Raine, Festo, Kayah, Diggel, Commander, Garret, Pocho, Benkei, 53, SirKaos, NYchris (Your still a corrupt mofo, but fuck it, we had some good times).. Aaand i forgot the name of my favorite mage, that always sounded like a 500 year old mage irl..

If yes, sup? You playing anything now a days?
    SacredHealDane likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

SacredHeal Aka , OoBOOGIEoO aka Nightwisp also played on bobert few times back then
    BadCompany clan
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-22-2022 at 04:44 AM.

Probation Senior Member

Noobin_H here from ares. Nobody prolly knows of me seeing how i was only 13 years old. I started as a human mage and thought moradon was the only place to lvl. Lol then i met some archers in the clan blackhand and i made a rogue ( Noobin_H ) i had really bad gear.. shard +6 and shard +5 with +6 rogue chitin and no uniques. That gear was prolly 150-200$ back in those days so i was really happy to have earned it. I used to farm kekoon warriors in the summer for what must be 6-12 hrs in my room getting kek rings to sell for 65mill. As for pvp i learned how to pk in the arena watching other rogues. I didnt realize how famous 0000000 and f9devil would end up being. I remember f9devil also played rogue. He had an orc rogue and i remember fighting vs him in cz with my clan lol. I only used the purple skills on my skillbar so you can imagine i was pretty useless. I did kill my fair share of people as i used to go to harpys and kill all the mages. That was my favorite thing to do. Good memories.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Ares oldies be enumereted !!!!!

Probation Senior Member

Yall must be in ur mid to late 30's... Old fat fucks lol. :P

I can't remember my IGN anymore because it was like 15 years ago, but I was in BrendasSaints. That was the best clan I was in during my entire KO career when it came to PvE/Events and working together. They let me borrow gear and taught me everything I needed to know about the game. I remember one Warrior guy letting me use his Glave +8 during the day and i would give it back to him to merch over night. Great people! Brenda was actually a Saint. She was so friendly. Best clan for PvP was Rampage in C-West.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Hey,

Been a while, just dropped in to check if any of the oldies still come to check out this forum?.

More specific the people below:

Eric, Cyrus, Raine, Festo, Kayah, Diggel, Commander, Garret, Pocho, Benkei, 53, SirKaos, NYchris (Your still a corrupt mofo, but fuck it, we had some good times).. Aaand i forgot the name of my favorite mage, that always sounded like a 500 year old mage irl..

If yes, sup? You playing anything now a days?
    Cyrus did drop by, not long ago commenting on some pedal/macro minor topic ... how it is now, and how it was in the old days. I assume they still check the forums from time to time, but nobody really bothers much to participate in debates. Smart guys if you ask me
    baracuda likes this.

Yea I am still around. I lurk around, but haven't played KO in years. Play private servers once in awhile, mostly playing FPS games now. -Cardinal Ares, Cardinal Carnac West.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tekl2elite View Post
    Yea I am still around. I lurk around, but haven't played KO in years. Play private servers once in awhile, mostly playing FPS games now. -Cardinal Ares, Cardinal Carnac West.
    I used to see Cardinal and Bach on Cwest :P

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Hard to believe its been that long since I started playing KO
    zuka likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tekl2elite View Post
    ahh I think I remember Cardinal from AFK clan on C-West?

Probation Senior Member

I love how Cwest caught so much flak in the KO community for being a noob server. Anyone remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I love how Cwest caught so much flak in the KO community for being a noob server. Anyone remember this?
    Yes, i do remember. Other thing that C-West was dissed was lack of population.
    Personally i found it a nice to server to have some fun. I started on june 2008 which was few months after launch, but it was still easy to find exp groups and have some solid pvp. I dont know about skill level of C-West because i was never that good to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by saami81 View Post
    Yes, i do remember. Other thing that C-West was dissed was lack of population.
    Personally i found it a nice to server to have some fun. I started on june 2008 which was few months after launch, but it was still easy to find exp groups and have some solid pvp. I dont know about skill level of C-West because i was never that good to tell.
    Cwest was a quiet server, but it was so much fun! Spent so much time there, it's been almost 10 years since I played regularly and I still miss it fairly regularly.... there hasn't been anything else quite like it.

Oldie reporting

Can't believe I didn't touch this game in 10 years. I was so addicted back then lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-24-2023, 04:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-06-2023, 09:18 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 04:43 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-03-2022, 12:12 AM
  5. Hits: 2