Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Any MYKO/USKO Ares oldies around?

This is a discussion on Any MYKO/USKO Ares oldies around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer Cwest was a quiet server, but it was so much fun! Spent so much time there, ...
Page: 2

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Cwest was a quiet server, but it was so much fun! Spent so much time there, it's been almost 10 years since I played regularly and I still miss it fairly regularly.... there hasn't been anything else quite like it.
    Cypher is getting pretty much closer to Cwest tbh.
    The english community gets bigger and bigger and the turks started to talk almost as a 8 years old (english skill wise), that's pretty impressive.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Hey,

Been a while, just dropped in to check if any of the oldies still come to check out this forum?.

More specific the people below:

Eric, Cyrus, Raine, Festo, Kayah, Diggel, Commander, Garret, Pocho, Benkei, 53, SirKaos, NYchris (Your still a corrupt mofo, but fuck it, we had some good times).. Aaand i forgot the name of my favorite mage, that always sounded like a 500 year old mage irl..

If yes, sup? You playing anything now a days?
    RW, that's a name I haven't seen in a while.

I played on RobinHood Ares, and Steven Logos/Cwest. I remember playing with you and Kayah on one of the servers briefly.

I still check in on these forums from time to time, doesn't look like much has changed. Currently, a few of us are giving Rise Online (Turkish KO remake) a go.

Quote Originally Posted by tekl2elite View Post
    Yea I am still around. I lurk around, but haven't played KO in years. Play private servers once in awhile, mostly playing FPS games now. -Cardinal Ares, Cardinal Carnac West.
    Another name, I haven't seen in a long time.. Tom? We had some fun during AFK days.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

does anyone remember keneth_young ?
    black likes this.

dumb warręon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Hallo *RW*....i am realy surprised this forum still exists. Ares with Isengard_Warriors was a realy big fun and i dont want to miss this time Same for CW and all my AFK & ArtOfWar Friends

When Danny came out with his Noob ass assassin video and OOBER gear is when people started shitting on cwest. lol Dude was absolute trash at the game but had deep pockets. Thats what KO is though. 100% pay to win. There is no such thing as a no gear legend in this game. All the guys that you nuts talk about had much better gear than anyone around which is why you talk about them. Games like this today are like Lost Ark and Diablo immortal where people who are willing to drop thousands are going to stand out at the top of the heap. This is why i lost alot of interest in Knight online over the years. The machanics are boring and easy. It takes little to no skill to play the game compared to other games Like WOW Where you can be undergeared but if you still react correctly will still kill anyone more geared than you. Skill first games are the best. Skill rotation and positioning should be more important than any gear you obtain. Knight online is a bunch of old shitters who drop money to try and relive old times. Trying to make a name in a pay to win game in 2022 isnt going to happen. The game is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreKillah View Post
    When Danny came out with his Noob ass assassin video and OOBER gear is when people started shitting on cwest. lol Dude was absolute trash at the game but had deep pockets. Thats what KO is though. 100% pay to win. There is no such thing as a no gear legend in this game. All the guys that you nuts talk about had much better gear than anyone around which is why you talk about them. Games like this today are like Lost Ark and Diablo immortal where people who are willing to drop thousands are going to stand out at the top of the heap. This is why i lost alot of interest in Knight online over the years. The machanics are boring and easy. It takes little to no skill to play the game compared to other games Like WOW Where you can be undergeared but if you still react correctly will still kill anyone more geared than you. Skill first games are the best. Skill rotation and positioning should be more important than any gear you obtain. Knight online is a bunch of old shitters who drop money to try and relive old times. Trying to make a name in a pay to win game in 2022 isnt going to happen. The game is shit.
    I agree. I've tried couple of p.servers here and there but as you said, whoever got the most cash to drop on the PUS,wins. I've played wow ever since the classic came out and skill wise you can't even compare the two games. KO is childs play,if you can afford the baba gear.

Also,I was pretty young when I played on ares,pre KE patch era,but it's always very cool to see OG players still hanging around even if they quit the game long time ago.

Still here , 32 years old , Symbiosis clan ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I agree. I've tried couple of p.servers here and there but as you said, whoever got the most cash to drop on the PUS,wins. I've played wow ever since the classic came out and skill wise you can't even compare the two games. KO is childs play,if you can afford the baba gear.

Also,I was pretty young when I played on ares,pre KE patch era,but it's always very cool to see OG players still hanging around even if they quit the game long time ago.
    Yeah, Ill always love my KO memories from when i was a kid but thats because almost everyone was also a kid at the time. Very few whales on any server. Its what made the game great for the time. Now its all 30 year old whales completing for nothing. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-20-2022, 03:13 AM