Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What happenes

This is a discussion on What happenes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, what happenes if a friend you know like 2 years gives you n ID and PW of an account ...
Page: 1

InTheFog

Hey, what happenes if a friend you know like 2 years gives you n ID and PW of an account he has and he gets hack, than he comes to you and call you "fucking noob you hacked my chara".
    What can you do? -.-"

Speed

nothing?

InTheFog

WafflesAndCocaine

stop hacking his accounts ^^

InTheFog

lol yeah.. good idea ^_^

Ayman4u

hmm you have to show him some how that you didn't hack him and anyway that you willing to pay him back somehow " bcus he trust you on his ID so might be 1 of u got a keyloger or something happened to any1 knows his info " and try to get some of the items he lost , But i dont think he is good , close friend to you ? or why he would suspect you :x

InTheFog

Because he said i am the only one he gave is ID and PW to.. but anywyas i told i am moving a server so wy he hell would i hack him?.. that's dumb don't you think..?

Ayman4u

Because he said i am the only one he gave is ID and PW to.. but anywyas i told i am moving a server so wy he hell would i hack him?.. that's dumb don't you think..?[/b]
    Not dumb , you can sell the items on that server and you can trade them for Items for your new server so it would be smart not dumb xD

Didn't mean you did that but i mean it could be like it

WafflesAndCocaine

Well maybe he took all the items off his name and wants you to think you scammed him so you will feal bad and give him stuff lol never know , and if your leaving the server and i was sharing name with you and logged in naked that makes it look more like you scammed him ^^ your leaving the server so you dont really care what happens = more reason to scam (not saying you did) but shit happens , just delete ko and all your problems will be gone thats my solution.

InTheFog

Really?, but don have pemiu.. how can i pass the items?

WafflesAndCocaine

what you do is make a topic in w/e server your going to saying you will trade ares items for (server name) items , thats how you do those kind of trades. prem has nothing to do with it lol , and pass what items? scammer

Ayman4u

Really?, but don have pemiu.. how can i pass the items? [/b]
    Mails

pemiu = :S? prem ?

InTheFog

lol i liked that ^_^

InTheFog

I donno, i never knew you can pass items from server to server and i hae en playing for 3 years xD.. kind of quitting and leaveing and quiting and leaving :P

Ayman4u

lol i liked that ^_^[/b]
    why ? it made you remember what you really did ?

jk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast