Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANY NEW WAY LOGGING IN WITH NO PREM?

This is a discussion on ANY NEW WAY LOGGING IN WITH NO PREM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there anyway any chance getting in server without.... spamming the connect button or double click =S.... i can feel ...
Page: 1

centiastros

Default ANY NEW WAY LOGGING IN WITH NO PREM?

is there anyway any chance getting in server without.... spamming the connect button or double click =S.... i can feel the numbness coming

Technicolor

maybe try gamequestions and tips...... maybe?

ye there is a new way
    spawn the forum on knightonlineworld.com as long as a goddamn admin asnwer u... i already tryd it <_<

sub

Well u can't spam the Server Connection Screen. If they full on first attempt to connect, they always be full until u close KO and log in again. Dunno if its a bug or Ko made it this way. But i hate it.

Bring back Paypal....

Banned

no, there isnt because k2 can suck my fucking nuts...this new login thing blows horribly. we use to be able to login with a chance of getting in. the DC method was alot better than this....fucking k2, i got nothing to do all day.

PinoyBoi

its another k2 way of saying buy premium or have fun waiting.

It is just a way to stop servers getting huge spam actually -.-

( yes.. there should be 10 servres for Diez :P ( or Dies as it is now ))

Ki1laH

Less lag for me since the new login method patch.

Don't complain, either buy premium or live with it, sorry to be blunt.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol but its still lame.

they shud atleast give us a chance 2 log in

so much for customer satisfaction -.-

Gondon

tbh its easier to long in now

sometimes once i log, i spam enter button and its logs me always

its also arnd primte time rofl. 12 pm gmt - 5 . i got in ^^

centiastros

this is horrible =*(.......... spamming connect button and pressing enter for the pass 30min........... still going :angry:

centiastros

its more like inhancing your Finger excercise then logging in xD

MyBitch

Originally posted by Ki1laH

have to say
    +3

I dont see the big isue about paying 10$ a month, its pucket cash... If u cant buy it ur self get a friend to do it and pay him or u might have some parents that can help you. if non of this is in the case it just realy sux.

If you are one of those that refuse to pay them cuz of what ever reason, then its your own fault, its a very populair game and you have to live whit it or play on another company's server other than K2 Network's or just quit if u cant deal whit it.

It all must sound like big words to some, but as far as i know K2 Network / USKO have the best servers of all those that are running.
    They might have a suport that ppl dont like cuz they copy paste there msg. What the hell would u do if u had 397 customers that file in a Question / Isue / Somthing that is the exact same thing every single day. I wouldnt mind using copy paste, would you?

Yes there is bug's in the game, they are working on them and it might be slow sometimes, but does it matter aslong its getting fixed.

I also see ppl complain about K2 making a new server... DOHH... A new server is 1 step closer to make login easyer for the cheap ass'es.

All i read in forums now days is complainst on complainst about that now they do this or i have waited 5 min on them answering my "Suport Ticket". If ppl realy have all theese isues whit K2 why keep playing there servers...

I buy Premium to login and gain more xp and all that bonust shit u get... Main reason is to log... When i loged in whitout any problems at all (Login at first try everytime FTW) i play the game as i do best and deal whit the bugs there might be this day, just take it as a chalenge and for god sake have a litle patient.

WaU... I actualy just answered 60% of all post on the forum... Make this stiky so ppl can read this before complaining again.

FFS.. had a friend reading this.. alot of spelling isues.. havent slept for 2 days, its weekend and ofc im drunk.

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

have to say
    +3

I dont see the big isue about paying 10$ a month, its pucket cash... If u cant buy it ur self get a friend to do it and pay him or u might have some parents that can help you. if non of this is in the case it just realy sux.

If you are one of those that refuse to pay them cuz of what ever reason, then its your own fault, its a very populair game and you have to live whit it or play on another company's server other than K2 Network's or just quit if u cant deal whit it.
    [/b]
    pay my premium till i get cash

MyBitch

Originally posted by KrepiN

pay my premium till i get cash
    ok find me a hot date

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast