Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any from OLD DIEZ DAYS remember clan DREAD?

This is a discussion on Any from OLD DIEZ DAYS remember clan DREAD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, that brings it back, yeah, I know Louis. I was the founding member of DeathDealers (not CL, first member), ...
Page: 3

soja1991

Ok, that brings it back, yeah, I know Louis. I was the founding member of DeathDealers (not CL, first member), Louis was in that clan for a while too. I kind of remember DreaD, but that was like two years back. They never had that many members, just a few like DD, and I don't think they ever had capes either. I think it wasn't long after DreaD vanished that DeathDealers reformed into Mischief_Makers on my account, because Brian essentially quit playing and didn't want to share his account info, so the clan finally filled up with people nobody could delete. Louis probably remembers Brian and Tamara.

Then, OFC, that account got one of the free bans K2 has been passing out at random (no reason ever given, nor any email or indication of why) and Mischief_Makers became MischiefMakers.[/b]
    2 years back.. that makes Louis 4 year? Bcuz i saw DreaD during KO times not KE :| Btw is his name really Louis ? :T Juss wondering hehe

louiseisstupid

Ok, that brings it back, yeah, I know Louis. I was the founding member of DeathDealers (not CL, first member), Louis was in that clan for a while too. I kind of remember DreaD, but that was like two years back. They never had that many members, just a few like DD, and I don't think they ever had capes either. I think it wasn't long after DreaD vanished that DeathDealers reformed into Mischief_Makers on my account, because Brian essentially quit playing and didn't want to share his account info, so the clan finally filled up with people nobody could delete. Louis probably remembers Brian and Tamara.

Then, OFC, that account got one of the free bans K2 has been passing out at random (no reason ever given, nor any email or indication of why) and Mischief_Makers became MischiefMakers.[/b]

2 years back.. that makes Louis 4 year? Bcuz i saw DreaD during KO times not KE :| Btw is his name really Louis ? :T Juss wondering hehe[/b]

who r u ppl :S OLD1953 was in DD? :| and no my name is not Louis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123