Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any one else not able to connect atm

This is a discussion on Any one else not able to connect atm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why can some people log in and others cannot? i for one cant get past the server screen :/ clannies ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

why can some people log in and others cannot? i for one cant get past the server screen :/ clannies of mine can only get into d1

AnonBoarder

without changing anything ? or Editing the Server.ini file ? , i still can't log in till now but i see servers getting full :S[/b]
    I was just in CZ 5 mins ago. Just logged out. Done with KO for tonight.

But yeah, 5 mins ago i was in. So Yeah.

_Boomsheeka_

I cant get in either.....

I hate people that post on this site and just flame.... Everyone is just looking for help. If the topic has already been covered, why dont you flamers just shut the fuck up. It would be just as easy to be cool as it is to be a dick.

does anyone have anything constructive towards a solution to a problem that has been happening since KO ? I for one have never had any problems logging in, and now I cant. Thanks for the help

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

does anyone have anything constructive towards a solution to a problem that has been happening since KO ?[/b]
    yes its called patience

ko doesnt work for a few hours for u...is it really the end of the fucking world?

sexy Owa

id have to agree with boom :/ do you get a rush from talking shit on a forum camaz0tz?

will try again tomorrow good luck to all those waiting to get in good night

AnonBoarder

Go to sleep if you can't get in, or go do something "constructive" with your lives. KO is basically a waste of your life. I know, i play it as well for a couple hours a week. And im ashamed of it. And im on the verge of quiting so kuddos for me! but seriously, its a game. Not a Necesesity to live :lol: so please stop panicing if servers arn't up RIGHT AWAY.

gnite.

_Boomsheeka_

I hesitated a moment before responding when I saw your moniker about being the 'community asshole', but alas, I decided to forge onward.

this is towards camaz0tz.. whose name should be 'dickhead loser dogshit eating asshole', but I understand that name is too long.

I have been waiting for 2 hours, I only play this game on Friday nights. Why are you a dick on this topic ? Im asking for help, not juvenile responses from some no self-esteem prick that could be anywhere from 8 to 50 years old. If you have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say, please do so. Otherwise shut the fuck up. This is my 'game night' and I want to play my favorite game. I understand that you like to insult people through the veil of a computer because you are picked on and tormented in real life because you are a pathetic loser. Please take all the time you want in hitting me with the untimate burn, I will respond to your insults no further.

AGAIN, has anyone else had this problem and found out a solution ? I have never had this problem before, I have already reloaded the game, and emptied the cache, and nothing seems to help.

Thanks for the help

I hesitated a moment before responding when I saw your moniker about being the 'community asshole', but alas, I decided to forge onward.

this is towards camaz0tz.. whose name should be 'dickhead loser dogshit eating asshole', but I understand that name is too long.

I have been waiting for 2 hours, I only play this game on Friday nights. Why are you a dick on this topic ? Im asking for help, not juvenile responses from some no self-esteem prick that could be anywhere from 8 to 50 years old. If you have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to say, please do so. Otherwise shut the fuck up. This is my 'game night' and I want to play my favorite game. I understand that you like to insult people through the veil of a computer because you are picked on and tormented in real life because you are a pathetic loser. Please take all the time you want in hitting me with the untimate burn, I will respond to your insults no further.[/b]
    so many things wrong with this

1) why am i dick on this topic? cuz i can be
    2) other way around...peolpe with no self-esteem dont speak up at all
    3) 8-50? wow dont be too precise there u ONLY described every1 on the forum
    4) ill say whatever i please, constructive or not...dont like it? tough shit fact is what i say is true 90% of the time whether its nice or not is irrelevent from its truthfulness
    5) i insult people irl too...picked on? nope, tormented? nope, pathetic loser? nope...3 strikes, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR OUT!

raffi

back on track.. i havent been able to log in either. Ive rebooted several times and reinstalled ko, all to no prevail. im going to watch a movie or something and hopefully i can log in when i get back..

im going to watch a movie or something and hopefully i can log in when i get back..[/b]
    finally sum1 with a brain

_Boomsheeka_

AGAIN, has anyone else had this problem and found out a solution ? I have never had this problem before, I have already reloaded the game, and emptied the cache, and nothing seems to help.

Thanks for the help[/b]

javonte999

lolz

Ayman4u

Maybe its about contries IPs ? my friend from Australia can log in easy and nothing wrong and i am here from Egypt keep getting failed connect 10060 Error also friends from turkey getting the same Error :S

anonym1ty

what operating systems do you guys use?

Ayman4u

Windows xp version 2002 :x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast