Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any one else not able to connect atm

This is a discussion on Any one else not able to connect atm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Windows XP for me oh well.... maybe next week i can play...
Page: 3

_Boomsheeka_

Windows XP for me

oh well.... maybe next week i can play

MillionVoices

lol today is turk day

saturday and sunday goodluck server handlin capacity with 4x more population on weekends then regular weekdays.

ManZle

another useless post <_<

raffi

back from my movie. ko still isnt working.. god forbid. what am i to do with my life?

Ayman4u

another useless post <_<[/b]
    its usless for u but not useless for who got the same problem , oh wait you wanted 1+ more post count ?

Reinstalled windows and KO and still not working -.- but alot of my friend don&#39;t have problem at all and can log in easy :|

raffi

it must be a problem with internet connections? im thinking certain regions might be affected while others not? but how would that even be possible..?

KokoGG

i got back home at 6 PM couldent log now its 12:25 and still cant log eh its not worth stressing over a shit game like KO ill go play some BF2

D3stiny

There are a lot of people who cant log on atm...on top of the usual errors when trying to log on, many are now getting login error..and nothing seems to be fixing it

Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth

jimfujitsu

Hello Knight Online Players,

We are still experiencing technical difficulties with the Website and some of the Game Servers at this time. Our technicians are working diligently on the issues.

All premium players that might have been affected by the server downtimes will be compensated. Unfortunately, we cannot determine how much will be compensated until after the current issues are resolved.

We ask for your patience and understanding during this time and thank you for your continued support.

-The Knight Online Team

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...;f=18&id=14

Hope to see that happening.

raffi

thanks for that post i feel enlightened

DeathCertificate

I usually always have problems logging on, just a part of the game I have learned to accept. The servers are always packed thanks to the 3rd world enemy that plays alongside us, so you can thank them.

apoth0r

lol @ "3rd world"

raffi

its not so acceptable when you pay for premium. i love to see k2 taking their time fixing their big problems while they work on updates that noone cares about new PUS ITEMS! YAY! even though.. i cant log in.. oh well.

apoth0r

has anyone seen the new abyss blessing quest ?!?!?
    You get like 10 mill xp!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer : I am fully aware that the abyss blessing quest is not new or has been changed, the writer of this post is purely showing you how behind the times you are with whines of disconnects and unable to logins. If you haven&#39;t been playing for years then please accept it now, that this is how k2 and Knight Online works.

raffi

did you even read the post buddy? it&#39;s not a normal problem and its been going on for days now and what bugs me is that i pay for the damn game and i havent been able to log in since yesterday

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast