Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any one else not able to connect atm

This is a discussion on Any one else not able to connect atm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes it is a normal problem...
Page: 4

apoth0r

yes it is a normal problem

Ayman4u

Every 1 trying to be smart and just posting usless posts ... the problem is not servers down or no its I saw just like the one who made that post that some of my friends can log in and others cant which is weird also server status says all servers down but still others can log in so this why he made the post and it wasnt useless post for me and some and he was ASKING about the same time if any one can log in atm or no not repeating a post again that asking the same thing , and if its useless for you then just be the smart /Ignore it instead of showing us how "Smart " you are .

apoth0r

just trying to get people to catch up mate
    If they can't log in, they usually have to keep trying until they can, perhaps leave the pc etc
    Oh well
    Take the posts how u will but at then end of the day, the servers are down ....owned.....

raffi

yes it is a normal problem [/b]
    no it's not

quoted from Weaz on KU...
    It's the technical problems that K2 is talking about on www.knightonlineworld.com, it doesn't effect everyone or/and doesn't effect everyone at the same time.

Check this gay shit out tho...I get on xfire tonight, my RL friend is on, yesterday he gave me money to buy him premmy and KC, so I log on his char, get him premmy, get him KC, log off. He goes to get on it, and he gets that failure to connect bullshit, he had been on for hours previously on b3 when he was non premium and now can't play.

There is nothing you can do to fix this problem, I suggested everything I possibly know to him and nothing worked, the only thing I suspect might fix it is a server restart or perhaps just time.[/b]
    looks like nothing can be done but to be patient. go masturbate until you fall asleep and then when you wake up maybe itll work, kay?

raffi, out.

goodnight everyone

Ayman4u

11:25 am here not time for sleep and not going college 2day but GN 2u

jimfujitsu

IN AN EFFORT TO STOP ALL THE FLAMING AND POSTING ABOUT THIS ISSUE HERE IT IS OFFICIAL POST :

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...;f=49&id=14

So all you can do is to have patience.

Every 1 trying to be smart and just posting usless posts ... the problem is not servers down or no its I saw just like the one who made that post that some of my friends can log in and others cant which is weird also server status says all servers down but still others[/b]
    login to servers is fucked up not servers hard to understand ,It happens before so many times so stop makeing conspiracy theory.They can log in coz just in short time logins was online then went again offline.

Ayman4u

um I just noticed something maybe will fix it but idk , my friend that can log in they have windows XP SP2 and i havd old windows xp version also they can log on any account easy and i cant log on any account at all so i think its our pc problem and when k2 upgraded there servers or someting its not allowing the old systems to connect or what :S

im gonna try to install windows SP2 and will let u know the result , ifi can find the bloody CD >_<

any1 using windows xp SP2 got that problem ?

north_shore

um I just noticed something maybe will fix it but idk , my friend that can log in they have windows XP SP2 and i havd old windows xp version also they can log on any account easy and i cant log on any account at all so i think its our pc problem and when k2 upgraded there servers or someting its not allowing the old systems to connect or what :S

im gonna try to install windows SP2 and will let u know the result , ifi can find the bloody CD >_<

any1 using windows xp SP2 got that problem ?[/b]
    don&#39;t think it is man i just think its a random thing as i can now log into X1/X2 but not x3 but maybe if u cant log into a server u get flagged for a certain time

apoth0r

IT IS THE LOGIN SERVERS DOWN.
    NOTHING ELSE

u were right I instaled sp2 and finaly log in.All who has same problem install sp2

Ayman4u

omg ... now i have to find the CD

Did u installed the game also ?

Banned

umm, is sp 2 free?

Ayman4u

umm, is sp 2 free?[/b]
    Nope only for prem users and gold

jk

yea its free

just patch u download from microsoft or Free CD they used to send to any one and you install it on your old windows XP version i bet i youll find it with alot of your friends.

a friend installed SP2 and KO works fine now

AnonBoarder

3 words.

Get over it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast