Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Any one else not able to connect atm

This is a discussion on Any one else not able to connect atm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop acting like you are better then us, if u wouldnt care u wouldnt browse this forum so fuck off ...
Page: 5

Banned

stop acting like you are better then us, if u wouldnt care u wouldnt browse this forum so fuck off already.

What would happen if ill download the SP 2 if my windows is not original?

Ayman4u

stop acting like you are better then us, if u wouldnt care u wouldnt browse this forum so fuck off already.

What would happen if ill download the SP 2 if my windows is not original?[/b]
    will say invalid product key and won't continue installing , so don't bother dling it and just get CD from your friend ^_^

HsK

are we really sure that is Sp2 problem ?

raffi

so how about a solution for windows 2000 users? <_< im running windows 2000 sp4

ZeIda

Im using windows xp and i have service pack 2, but i have the same problem, so i dont think service pack 2 helps.

HsK

We can enter again

What would happen if ill download the SP 2 if my windows is not original?[/b]
    U will die in 3 days since that happend.What a stupid question

y cant they unstabalize turkey ffs theyre the one paying for koxp and not buying prem

Ayman4u

um I just noticed something maybe will fix it but idk , my friend that can log in they have windows XP SP2 and i havd old windows xp version also they can log on any account easy and i cant log on any account at all so i think its our pc problem and when k2 upgraded there servers or someting its not allowing the old systems to connect or what :S

im gonna try to install windows SP2 and will let u know the result , ifi can find the bloody CD >_<

any1 using windows xp SP2 got that problem ?[/b]
    Was true when i said that ^_^

I reinstalled Windows but XP SP2 version this time to see if it wil really work or no and guess what i can log in xD and no more that gay Erros 10060 i didnt reinstall KO only the windows so i am sure 100% the problem is your windows version now Upgrade to SP2 or New instalation if you got that problem like me

wasn&#39;t useless post at all like the flamers said but who cares problem fixed now ^^

HsK

We can enter again [/b]

Xp Sp1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345