TechKO...

This is a discussion on TechKO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To some of you it might sound gay, but I'm making a site to help people fix there x-trap and ...
Page: 1

BabyLook

To some of you it might sound gay, but I'm making a site to help people fix there x-trap and knight online issues..... By letting them see videos on different methods of fixing things like manually patching and fixing x-trap bugs, and also offering a chat where they can come and use it too ask certain people who are there to help you something like a representive of the site that will help you step by step or at least try and direct you in a correct direction. This if for everyone so come if you need help or whatever. I got to warn everyone though its currently in the works still. Just started today so hopefully I will be making lots of updates all the time!

the link to the site is [Removed] untill we settle on a .com or something if you find any bugs on site feel free to report them, and that e-mail for reporting them is [email protected]..

Just wanted to let everyone know its out there for help

Thanks,
    Yamoo

Banned

i think it will help some nubz ^^
    thx

BabyLook

thank you, thats really what I wanted it for since knightonlineworld.com is flooded with unanswered questions, and I just can't keep posting the same things over and over again on how to fix certain bugs ^.^