Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GET RICH FAST SCHEME!

This is a discussion on GET RICH FAST SCHEME! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I will release my way of getting rich fast... i have 2 lvl 59 chars with all top quality ...
Page: 1

Casa

Well I will release my way of getting rich fast... i have 2 lvl 59 chars with all top quality goods.. NO HACKS NO DUPES...
    Sounds stupid but it works... and as soon as K2 finds out they will stop it i think!

Make noob chars and kil worms... Thats it lol sounds boring well it is but it made me over 20gb
    Hunt them and only pick up the +6 accessories! I found the best way is to just solo 1 by 1 in 1 hit lol.
    once you get 3+6 accessories of the same type... ie str leather belts, compound them to +7
    If your lucky theyt drop +7 accessories too! i got 3 or 4 dex ones from them and lots of str!
    BORING
    BORING BORING But it is a get rich fast scheme, it works and its not illegal...
    (BTW i wouldnt sell at +7 i would go all the way to +10 then sell. But thats up to you!)

If a gm looked at my char at any point in time he would think iwas duping lol with all the +6 items in the bank and on the chars
    Cheating is gay... this is LEGAL and NOT BUG EXPLOITING ... if they drop items then keep them!

Try it you wont be dissapointed!

I own the rights to this so if you copy it then make sure i get the credit!

Banned

Well I will release my way of getting rich fast... i have 2 lvl 59 chars with all top quality goods.. NO HACKS NO DUPES...
    Sounds stupid but it works... and as soon as K2 finds out they will stop it i think!

Make noob chars and kil worms... Thats it lol sounds boring well it is but it made me over 20gb
    Hunt them and only pick up the +6 accessories! I found the best way is to just solo 1 by 1 in 1 hit lol.
    once you get 3+6 accessories of the same type... ie str leather belts, compound them to +7
    If your lucky theyt drop +7 accessories too! i got 3 or 4 dex ones from them and lots of str!
    BORING
    BORING BORING But it is a get rich fast scheme, it works and its not illegal...
    (BTW i wouldnt sell at +7 i would go all the way to +10 then sell. But thats up to you!)

If a gm looked at my char at any point in time he would think iwas duping lol with all the +6 items in the bank and on the chars
    Cheating is gay... this is LEGAL and NOT BUG EXPLOITING ... if they drop items then keep them!

Try it you wont be dissapointed!

I own the rights to this so if you copy it then make sure i get the credit![/b]
    phantom can i borrow ur razorblade .. its just not worth it to me anymore after this

Casa

phantom can i borrow ur razorblade .. its just not worth it to me anymore after this[/b]
    LOLOLOL i got 1 i have used on my legs...
    But trust me i have +8 cleavers and +7 rev chitin from this scheme!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

But trust me i have +8 cleavers and +7 rev chitin from this scheme![/b]
    what if i tell you u could have +9cleavers and +8/15 chitin if u wouldnt be stupid enough farming worms all day?

Banned

But trust me i have +8 cleavers and +7 rev chitin from this scheme![/b]
    OMGBABYJESUSINHEAVEN

wow... just wow....

arko

who wouldnt' have thought of this?

not that bad for new players, but i think some people would rather farm bifrost, dms, balrogs or whatever comes to their minds :P

Mercyful

not that bad for new players, but i think some people would rather farm bifrost, dms, balrogs or whatever comes to their minds :P[/b]
    +1

razzy

rofl, i can make more money in abyss

Banned

LOLOLOL i got 1 i have used on my legs...[/b]
    how old r u btw xP
    nvrmind .. old enough shave ur legs xP
    msn me i help u make some real good money fassst 100000% legit

[email protected]

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i like this kid, he's cute. like dumar-cute. but not really.

Is ko official forum down or something :x?

Casa

what if i tell you u could have +9cleavers and +8/15 chitin if u wouldnt be stupid enough farming worms all day?[/b]
    If so release your secret!
    if its a lie go suck!

Casa

how old r u btw xP
    nvrmind .. old enough shave ur legs xP
    msn me i help u make some real good money fassst 100000% legit
    [email protected][/b]
    Whats your nik i got toooo many ppl on msn :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast