Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quitting KO for Good- Giving away all my Items - Free contest

This is a discussion on Quitting KO for Good- Giving away all my Items - Free contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sup guys im Daveto, aka i_am_god on ares for those of u might know me, i play BP. i haven't ...
Page: 1

Default Quitting KO for Good- Giving away all my Items - Free contest

sup guys im Daveto, aka i_am_god on ares for those of u might know me, i play BP. i haven't played this game in about a 1 1/2 but i can't quit it. i come back to the forums and because of i have items on my character, i can't force myself to quit. i was thinking of destroying my items that way i have nothing to play with but i just thought why not have a fun contest to give away my items. so here it is, THIS CONTEST IF FOR CARNAC WEST, I WILL HAVE A CONTEST FOR ARES AND DIEZ NEXT WEEK. on diez, i will be giving away iron impact+8, smite hammer+7, DD 25 helmet and some other doodoos. but since this is a contest for CW i don't have really good stuff since i don't really play on it, but it's fun and it's something.

PRIZES:
    1ST PLACE: IRON IMPACT +7

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2ND PLACE: IMPACT+ 7

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HOW IT WORKS:

1) read the knight online story: http://www.gamersfirst.com/knightonl...ld/?q=en/story
    2) answer this question in the text: http://fileups.net/11D6j7
    clue to the answer:http://fileups.net/11D6j6

THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS ONLY TWO WORDS!!

3) send me a pm with the title "Ko Contest" and your answer. if u have the right answer, i will sent u a reply with a number. i will then add your name and assigned number to an excel spreadsheet.
    4) ON AUGUST 18, i will make a video of me randomly choosing a winner from the spreadsheet. i will use random.org to generate a random number for me to choose. if u are the winner i will contact u and we'll meet up in game so i can give u the prizes

CONDITIONS:
    1) if your number gets chosen twice, then u win both prizes
    2) DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE ANSWER ON THE FORUMS , when i choose a winner and you happen to be it, i will also check to see if u gave away the answer on the forum, if that is the case, then you will be ineligible for the prize.

ok so that's it, i hope you guys have fun with this contest. next week i'll do a diez contest to give away some cool prizes + GB (i don't have alot of Gb though).
    Last edited by jinjin12; 08-07-2010 at 06:04 PM.

haunted88

have a nice time quitting ko, i hope u will enjoy real life

Clue number 1) You got 2 posts nice gratz...
    Clue number 2) You make people download 2 of those files for each question from sharecash that each time they complete the survey to get the file u get money
    Clue number 3) So.. your cause is to make money (u could use a free service to upload) , since your cause is to make money u could just sell those items u "have"
    My Potential Answer: You are just getting the money from ShareCash service and not giving the items , or you may be a good person and actually give the items.. but since you are for the money... i dont think u will.. am sure u prefer to sell em !!

Do i win ? do i ? a ? a ?

nah im quitting ko for good, going to give away all my items

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

then why would u need us to download the question instead of writing it... the guy above your post is right

Little archer Senior Member

all that for a simple ii7..?

hflol

haunted88

true, all that for a simple ii.. its too much

ii7 is BS on ares xD

its easier to farm one insted or reading whole shit tbh nice idea low post counts tho

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    ii7 is BS on ares xD

its easier to farm one insted or reading whole shit tbh nice idea low post counts tho
    ii7 is for CW afaik

lol i've actually join this forum long ago, but i haven't played in a 1 1/2 years so i forgot the old forum account. and damn what's sup with the official ko forums now? it's completely gay now. back then it was still ok but damn it's fucked up now.

also kingofknights is dead too....sad...

whats thats has to do with ur post ? :P hehe u act like a bot :P

bot? lol i was just replying to some dude;s question about my post count

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    then why would u need us to download the question instead of writing it... the guy above your post is right
    it can be a keylogger dont dl STUFF from unknowed ppl.

yeah why not put the question on here and then whoever gets the right answer first in the post gets the item?

haunted88

well ii7 is noob for every server lol :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast