Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any real oldies around?

This is a discussion on Any real oldies around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by griml2eaper Your pecks would be the more proficient Word you shouldn't have breasts if you do 70 ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Your pecks would be the more proficient Word
    you shouldn't have breasts if you do 70 - 75 push-ups daily.
    If you do that non stop without quitting that's pretty fucking beastly.
    Was going to say lol, chest would be more fitting too. And i hope you don't just have 2 diff workouts, split it between the week doing 2 muscle types a day, e.g chest+tris, back+bis, legs+shoulders, cardio etc. And doing push-ups gets you to a point where you're just getting more endurance, not strength - Add weights on your back.

I hope everyone who played since the Ares,Diez,Xig days have finally stopped playing games all together and started concentrating on life :P

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I joined the game couple months after it opened, played on ares and was in the clan OldieS for a long while

yes you have a wierd work out program, I would not train same parts 2 days in a row.
    since resting is a very importan when u build. But then again if you do it for more endurance and not to build strenght, and it works keep on. just seeing since you do that much cardio already looks like thats what u going for.

And yes, I did play Ares since the beginning, but not on my own character anymore.

Banned Senior Member

Well , I remember you RW , not for the best tho , never liked you and your arrogant behaviour but it's all in the past now.
    I played on Diez mostly for like 3 years , was with 8ball , tormentors Eternity and others.
    Don't play games anymore
    Only some little ones on facebook when I have time...

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Was going to say lol, chest would be more fitting too. And i hope you don't just have 2 diff workouts, split it between the week doing 2 muscle types a day, e.g chest+tris, back+bis, legs+shoulders, cardio etc. And doing push-ups gets you to a point where you're just getting more endurance, not strength - Add weights on your back.

I hope everyone who played since the Ares,Diez,Xig days have finally stopped playing games all together and started concentrating on life :P
    Ty, I was about to say something.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

What starts with N, end with R that you'd hate to call a black man?

Neighbor.

I was there when Blood & all them were around.. wasn't known at all though. Lol, think I made it to level 51 then some guy promised to put glave on my account & hacked me. ;P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I am more oldskool then Carlos

Banned

iam from the begining of ko
    while Ehlana was lvl 30 and 40 and PhoenixWarLords in ares
    the best place for the Exping was the lycans and goblins area

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

does anyone remember the weird map in the betas or w/e, where u tped to those megantherons or saber tooth w.e and there were those kind of ruins. and if u went left and down hill a bit u would see the goblin place and to the right was a small swamp kinda, and if u went past the goblins u would reach haungas - which were like GG back then

dam i miss those days.

played myko as Warrior (deimos) called LambOfGod , then played ares on my brother account with the same nick not popular though, then i played beramus as mage called gatafiera ;d got hacked by a sharer , after that i played cypher with a bp called Pux_as i had nazi bordered one of my best acc's on knight , after that came ROFD and i stopped to play usko.

after rofd released i just played "accounts of other ppl" aka sharing , i dont consider myself as a legend , but i can say that im a decent player .

Banned

i remember all this map
    :d

Banned Senior Member

MushtMan , for some reason , I really doubt you were in the Beta of anything.
    Those maps you describe were the maps in Knight Online , the original game , before KE came and brought EMC and Luferson with it ( Oh Piana Breth )
    You are probably just some guy who played on Private servers with old maps and thinks he's old school.
    And yes , I AM FLAMING , and I missed that very much!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    MushtMan , for some reason , I really doubt you were in the Beta of anything.
    Those maps you describe were the maps in Knight Online , the original game , before KE came and brought EMC and Luferson with it ( Oh Piana Breth )
    You are probably just some guy who played on Private servers with old maps and thinks he's old school.
    And yes , I AM FLAMING , and I missed that very much!
    lmao... i described some map i dont rememebr which one if it was betas, yes i was in betas, i was never good at the game or well known, never had good gear and i was like what? 10 years old i think? memory is not so good.

i have never played on a private server as well.

so flame all u want, i have been playing this game from almos the start on and off (was never a pro or something like that though)

P.S. MYKO was fun.

TheEndIsNear

myko was the shit :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast