Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any safe alternatives to KO?

This is a discussion on Any safe alternatives to KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by blood_warrior By "chicken" I did not mean you in person. My message applies to everyone that doesnt ...
Page: 2

Realsies

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    By "chicken" I did not mean you in person.
    My message applies to everyone that doesnt have any clue of what a virus is, but still avoids them like they were sent from hell itself.
    I am just cautious. For the simple fact that 5 years ago when I was in high school I was the one infecting people and I know how easy it is to have an undetectable trojan/keylogger/etc...let-a-lone one that is detected.

I also have vast experience with false positives as when I was starting to get into it I used hacking tools which always gave a false positive.

BTW, sorry about my last post. Over reaction and misdirected anger (was angry at the time)

Little archer Senior Member

personally i dont feel that any PS is safe enough for me to play it (even tho usd wise i wouldnt be losing "that" much).

i will only play them once im 100% through ko, which idk when is going to happen

if u meant non-ko fun id suggest that game i found in KoK, having a good time in there lately since good ol usko is boring nowadays.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

maybe JAPKO then... if you don't want any private servers

ive played sexy ko its fun

PlayIt2TheLimit

Play MGAME ko lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12