Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Any Solutions To The DCing Shit?

This is a discussion on Any Solutions To The DCing Shit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I get DCed every min in CZ atm and when you get DCed you lose any scrolls u had on ...
Page: 1

Default Any Solutions To The DCing Shit?

I get DCed every min in CZ atm and when you get DCed you lose any scrolls u had on , any1 else having this shit and is there a fix?

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

private servers

weird. I only get DC during wars. and that's very rare.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    private servers
    No .

Banned

Do you lag out or get a hard quick dc?

no lag at all just in random spots it seems to dc me , and its not just me , it does seem its mostly people from US & Canada that are getting this so I guess it could just be lag.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    private servers
    only gays resort to private servers , awww but you are Pink & Fuzzy after all
    wargrim, Darken and Rec7on like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Its new system NTTGame created so hackers will get dced everytime they use a speed hack.

Once you reach some limit of speed you get automatically DC, and there are some places on CZ/EMC/Luferson map (probably somewhere else)
    That everytime you pass by them, it looks like you reach the maximum speed and then /DC.

That's the reason commanders on wars barely stay online after they use the commander's sprint.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Its new system NTTGame created so hackers will get dced everytime they use a speed hack.

Once you reach some limit of speed you get automatically DC, and there are some places on CZ/EMC/Luferson map (probably somewhere else)
    That everytime you pass by them, it looks like you reach the maximum speed and then /DC.

That's the reason commanders on wars barely stay online after they use the commander's sprint.
    u can reach everywhere without lightfeet/some sort of speed hack I guess . so you didn't put it right ? Or I didn't get it right ;P
    aanyway seems like another fail of ntt that s omehow the p layers that didn't get fvked , a re using t hat ''bug'' (Free scrolls yeaaa)

I doubt this is healsmash's problem. who else is having this problem?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I doubt this is healsmash's problem. who else is having this problem?
    this is his problem , he talked with me in-game.
    He gets dc in some places in bowl, just like I do.
    And I got no laggs in-game tho.

Turn ur hack off HealSmash and u wont get DC!

Not that it helps, but... this isn't a new system. It's actually been implemented since... almost forever, really.

<speculation>It may have been tweaked to allow for depth positioning, which is bound to break a lot with their inconsistent system. I can imagine that'd be why it'd break so much in certain areas.</speculation>
    ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not that it helps, but... this isn't a new system. It's actually been implemented since... almost forever, really.

<speculation>It may have been tweaked to allow for depth positioning, which is bound to break a lot with their inconsistent system. I can imagine that'd be why it'd break so much in certain areas.</speculation>
    ;_;
    I hate you. Every post you make is sheer knowledge. I'm speechless.

Banned Senior Member

Well, so far since i have been back into the game NTT has tried two different things to eliminate Koxpers and Hackers. One made legit players end up in Jail and start a mass riot and protest and now this DC'ing legit players and making them lose their scrolls.

You know it is on purpose just to speed up the volume on scroll usage. You DC 10 times and lose 10 scrolls and you buy from the PUS store faster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast