Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
Like Tree7Likes

Any Solutions To The DCing Shit?

This is a discussion on Any Solutions To The DCing Shit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Not that it helps, but... this isn't a new system. It's actually been implemented since... almost ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not that it helps, but... this isn't a new system. It's actually been implemented since... almost forever, really.

    <speculation>It may have been tweaked to allow for depth positioning, which is bound to break a lot with their inconsistent system. I can imagine that'd be why it'd break so much in certain areas.</speculation>
    ;_;
    I know but this system wasn't active in USKO like 2months ago.
    They activated this system just because people started complaining on offical forums about speed hackers.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    You know it is on purpose just to speed up the volume on scroll usage. You DC 10 times and lose 10 scrolls and you buy from the PUS store faster.
    Or .. or you actually can spam it for 3hours

  3. #18
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    if u live in oceania/us west u dont have a choice lol, ull have 1 second delay playing on european servers (asdfasdfgfdhgfd456rtywrdfsdafdf - YouTube), which shouldnt be a problem since u can just use a proxy to get rid of the lag, but nttgame's hackshield detects any proxy as a third party tool and automatically bans u for it

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I am from the US and I get the random DC mainly only in CZ, and it kinda varies, sometimes I get a rubberband lag just before I DC and sometimes it just DC.

  5. #20
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    only gays resort to private servers , awww but you are Pink & Fuzzy after all
    I agree. No private server matches the pure disappointment that the officials can provide.
    Bathory and twostars like this.

  6. #21
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree. No private server matches the pure disappointment that the officials can provide.
    "Retired - enjoy your dead forum."

    What you doing here?

    And tbh..face the truth. Private servers is just waste of time.
    Look at everyone, all this EUKO players who left EUKO went to play legacy ko..and lets bet..that in maximum..2months this server gonna be dead.
    What then? who ever went to play there just wasted his time in this server?cuz I'm pretty sure none gonna buy their gears like people does in officals.


    Anyways, private servers is waste of time.

  7. #22
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    "Retired - enjoy your dead forum."

    What you doing here?

    And tbh..face the truth. Private servers is just waste of time.
    Look at everyone, all this EUKO players who left EUKO went to play legacy ko..and lets bet..that in maximum..2months this server gonna be dead.
    What then? who ever went to play there just wasted his time in this server?cuz I'm pretty sure none gonna buy their gears like people does in officals.


    Anyways, private servers is waste of time.
    After a server dies you play another server. USKO is just as big a waste of time as any private server. And FYI, some people walk out of private servers a couple hundred bucks richer, although money as a measure for gaming is utterly retarded.
    regiss likes this.

  8. #23
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    After a server dies you play another server. USKO is just as big a waste of time as any private server. And FYI, some people walk out of private servers a couple hundred bucks richer, although money as a measure for gaming is utterly retarded.
    That's your opinion.
    I disagree but...... what ever makes you sleep well at night.


    -stay on topic.

  9. #24
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    money as a measure for gaming is utterly retarded.
    hard to dissagree with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    -stay on topic.
    you going offtopic pretty offen so stop it.

  10. #25
    Senior Member HealSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Turn ur hack off HealSmash and u wont get DC!
    I will try this
    wargrim likes this.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Ntt game is so stupid these days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Buying Premium for any person on the forum
    By Honour_Rules in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 04:43 PM
  2. XTRAP and the "solutions" to the problems (NOT)
    By Mitch in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 07:55 PM
  3. anyone knows what about the paypal shit?
    By Namelesswarrior in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •