Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any Street fighters?

This is a discussion on Any Street fighters? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; upload emulator too...i think some emulators allow you to connect via IP.[/b] I've included one in the rar :P Uses ...
Page: 2

Banned

upload emulator too...i think some emulators allow you to connect via IP.[/b]
    I've included one in the rar :P

Uses kailerra to play

TunaFishyMe

im at work so i didnt check :P

TunaFishyMe

its so hard to play without controller/joystick

Parrot

i owned it with guiles cheap double kick =)

TunaFishyMe

someone find me SF III: Third Strike ISO

Banned

someone find me SF III: Third Strike ISO [/b]
    Check PMS ^^

I played all SF series, my best SF were SF 3rd Strike and SF alpha 3 . and aslo one of the best capcom fighting games was Capcom vs SNK 2.
    soon capcom will release SF 2 turbo on Xbox360 HD version called SF2 turbo HD Remix, same system and game play but with new sprites

but sadly the art work is sucks coz it's Udon's work and i dont like their artwork.
    about MK, i cant say Mortal Kombat is fighting game , no system, no balance nothing not even right spelling of the game's name( kombat ) lol.
    btw TunaFishyMe u can get converter from PS port to USB , so u can play with ur joysticks or game pads , i have one ordered it from online store, and u need this converter so u can play with ur joysticks on PS3 .

P.S SF3 3rd Strike still in the top 10 fighting games in japanese's arcades in this month

Didnt play SF but was good at TEKEN series >.<

no offense for Tekken&#39;s fans but Tekken is a joke as a fighting game, to me it&#39;s the 3D Japanese ver of Mortal Kombat

TunaFishyMe

tekken bored me. wasnt that great. SF 3 is awesome. I got bored of playing ken so im starting to play akuma. He sucks so much balls but comboing with him is so fun. DOnt get me started with mortal combat. rofl what a joke

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lol i have street fighter for SEGA Saturn xD guile ftw! blanka is just a gay and ugly version of pikachu <_<

anyone played marvel vs capcom 2?

TunaFishyMe

anyone played marvel vs capcom 2?[/b]
    is that the one with like a billion characters and you choose 3. 1 for aerial, one for ground and some other thing. I never really understood that game since button smashing was all that was needed lol Also there were far too many characters so i never really concentrated on anyone lol

TunaFishyMe

so i have a working version of SF3 now...Im starting t oget used to playing on the keyboard but im not pro at all. Where can i play real life people? are there any servers that let me do so? lol thatll be awesome SF3 servers

is that the one with like a billion characters and you choose 3. 1 for aerial, one for ground and some other thing. I never really understood that game since button smashing was all that was needed lol Also there were far too many characters so i never really concentrated on anyone lol[/b]
    thats the one, tis an awesome game though, my team was Jin, Iron Man and Cammy, damn that game took alot of skill. Easy to play near impossible to master :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast