Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any Street fighters?

This is a discussion on Any Street fighters? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am more of a fan of the cross-over games :X x-men vs streetfighter... marvel vs capcom 1 and 2.... ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i am more of a fan of the cross-over games :X x-men vs streetfighter... marvel vs capcom 1 and 2.... never really played SNK vs capcom though, i mean i tried it once n was like wtf is this POS. marvel vs capcom 2 is good mainly cause its 3v3 :P

I got bored of playing ken so im starting to play akuma. He sucks so much balls but comboing with him is so fun.[/b]
    Akuma is sucks lol, i wish if u can play with my friend Raikoh who play akuma, even tho i played SF series for a very long time, i dont have a chance against him if he play akuma seriously. and keyboard is sucks, get converter from PS port to USB
    about marvel vs capcom 2 , if i'm not wrong in this game u can play akuma with 3 systems, one as ken, one as ryu and one as akuma, but i didnt play it for a long time, i dont like playing marvel's chars in fighting games.

never really played SNK vs capcom though, i mean i tried it once n was like wtf is this POS.[/b]
    there is SNK vs Capcom and there is Capcom vs SNK, SNK vs Capcom was another King Of Fighters with Street Fighters chars, Capcom vs SNK 2 was a game that i will not forget, u have many systems and u can choose whatever u like, for the first time i saw KOF's chars with amazing sprites it was in this game.
    this video for my friend Raikoh playing Rock(SNK), Joe(SNK) and Ken(SF) vs his big bro Maxato who play Vice( SNK),Vega(SF) and Geese(SNK)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF0R9H39St0
    this match wasnt one of their best matches not even one of their good matches but they capture it and upload it just for fun =P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

MvC2 strongest chars should be magneto/cable cause of the near-infinite combos... cable is fuckin scary cause of the limit break combos....

TunaFishyMe

akuma does suck. but he is a lot more fun than ken and ryu i find. I think hes the most well rounded shoto overall. Ryu is just boring but he hits like a bitch. Ken is more interesting but you cant really juggle with him so akuma is so much more fun to play. but yea, ive been to arcardes where these people play akuma like a god. :P im no where as good as there but meh its still fun to try :P
    who do you play? maybe ill get a joystick or something

i always play Ryu, if there is SF3 online i'd play with u and i'd tell my friend to show u akuma is not sucks :P , we also play for fun,
    atm we're playing Guilty Gear Accent Core on PS2 but we play any 2D fighting game .
    btw finally Capcom will release new 2D fighting game, the game based on Dynasty Warriors series, it's called Sengoku Basara X Cross, i'm looking for it
    u can check here for some pics
    http://www.dengekionline.com/data/news/200...bee6df198c.html

for all SF3rd strike, this is the best match i ever seen, this is the final match in EVO Tournament between Daigo ( Ken) and Justin Wong ( Chun Li ),
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM
    entire match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5peqApgUA
    btw Chun Li considered top tier in SF3 :G

TunaFishyMe

yea i know the top tier are ken, chun li, yun.
    i think akuma is somewhere on the 3rd tier or something...and ryu is on the second?
    Yun is so hard to play perfectly though and hes only good if you can play him perfectly. ken gets boring cuz all his combos are the same. MK -> Super. MP-HP->hadouken -> Super. LK-LP-LK-MK-Super...you cant hardly juggle anyone ..so it gets boring. chun li is hot :P and her 2nd super is awesome...i wish i could parry that

TunaFishyMe

ive seen that one where diago beats jkong...i dont understand why he SA so far away. I mean even i know you are suppose to d+mk -> sa or link it to a combo. There are so many guys in my local arcade that can fully parry chun li's SA 2 let alone daigon. I think it was really stupid to SA so far away....but jkong is still awesome

he though he gonna win for sure so he used super from far away, it's called ego xD, and afaik, the next evo Justin Wong came and play with Ken :lol: :lol: but he lost early, ever played against someone good with Q , man when my friend play with him against me he was annoying just to piss me off and he made it lol , and i like to play against Remy even tho hes based on Guile but it's funny to play against him

TunaFishyMe

I never played Q...most of his moves are charge moves arent they? Im not too fond of charge moves but he hits like a bitch and after he gets a couple taunts in, he takes like 0 damage...what a fag. I hate fat slow people ... thats why i never play hugo, q, alex. i dont really like remy either :P i think he stinks. I only like Yun, Chun Li, Yang, Ken, Akuma, Dudley...too bad im not very good at any of them lol

yeah most of Q moves are charge moves, and if i'm not wrong when he taunt he get more defense, sigh it's been a while since last time i played SF3, i used to play it and Fatal Fury mark of the wolves every day with my friends.
    xD u remind me of Dudley...a very cool boxer, one of my friend playing him, he always complain about him when he fight against Ken, he said Dudley need more effort than Ken, but still hes good with Dudley.
    u know we are a group who like fighting games, in every fighting game we play, everyone choose different character than the other so we can know all the characters weak points and their strong points and that's good for us :P
    btw ever tried Guilty Gear XX? if u're big fan of fighting games u have to play it, very good balanced system , best sprites , cool chars and metal music ^_^ u can find PC copy if u dont have PS2 atm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123