Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Europa, worth playing?

This is a discussion on Europa, worth playing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, there has been alot of posts here lately about if it's worth coming back to KO and I ...
Page: 1

Purrminator Senior Member

Default Europa, worth playing?

Hi all, there has been alot of posts here lately about if it's worth coming back to KO and I know it's probably not, but I'm just so bored and don't really feel like playing WoW again and KO is always the game I fall back to wanting to play.
    Anyways, how does Europa look these days?, I know it's kinda dead, but how is it with english speaking players? is there any clans out there that is english speaking?
    And the server is fairly cheap to actually get gear that you can compete with, compared to Gordion that is the only other server I was considering.
    I just wanna play a game I know almost everything about and a game I can just relax and enjoy, talk to friends, find new friends, just have a good time is all I'm really looking for.

Anyways, all help is appreciated!

Banned Senior Member

You can find exp easy on para is 24/7 exp on both slots at m1 and m2.
    Cz is active too even 40v40 on pk time.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Good pk , good exp good farming team on human side amicus (if they still play) also on orc side you got supersins clan and more .. u got a good variety of people

Well much of us (EN players) are scattered between different clans, but at the end we still PK together quite offen. About activity, well for me it`s fine - but i PK usualy only at evenings (usualy between 8-12 PM Europe time) so mornings could be quite empty. Also prices for items are fine - it`s not a problem to be geared enough for decent PK.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

gel europa vatch my wideos knki sen turkmusun??

But for real come here now while the prices are low. You could gear an average char right now and after merge be slightly above average.

As for the English team, there's a rumor goin around.. post merge ArmageddoN/LesAutres will reassemble.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Is Europa DCZ active? If not which server has the most active DCZ?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Is Europa DCZ active? If not which server has the most active DCZ?
    Bilgilendirme: Ardream nas?l diye soran dostlara....

Judging by the sudden raise in price for chit11 sets, I think it's experiencing a nice rebirth for peak hours.

Make a priest so you can gel cz when bored! I've seen some +9chit/3 unique priest hold up on his 83 with a dread shield15. An adage is cheap for 83.

Don't go Europa, dead as heck and boring. I played there for about a month and a half, after midgard came it it got even more dead. Go midgard, newest server and you can still be relevant with rentals. We have a whole english clan on Midgard on human side, if you're interested lemme know. Btw, the only ppl on europa are extreme babashoppers anyway, so unless you wanna shell out at least 1k USD you still won't even come close to anyone.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SNAIEK View Post
    Don't go Europa, dead as heck and boring. I played there for about a month and a half, after midgard came it it got even more dead. Go midgard, newest server and you can still be relevant with rentals. We have a whole english clan on Midgard on human side, if you're interested lemme know. Btw, the only ppl on europa are extreme babashoppers anyway, so unless you wanna shell out at least 1k USD you still won't even come close to anyone.
    lol, you realize that's literally midgard in a nutshell right? CZ is dead as fuck, and everyone that is on the NP ladder rank has 4.7k AP as a warrior, please don't try to act as if Midgard is alive; there's a reason a shit ton of clans have quit lel.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Lemme get this straight, I need to buy N points to be able to trade in game?

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Lemme get this straight, I need to buy N points to be able to trade in game?
    You have to buy N points to play the damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    lol, you realize that's literally midgard in a nutshell right? CZ is dead as fuck, and everyone that is on the NP ladder rank has 4.7k AP as a warrior, please don't try to act as if Midgard is alive; there's a reason a shit ton of clans have quit lel.
    there are some ppl with gear but maybe 40 out of 1000 pk still crazy alot ppl still pk maybe with krowaz 5 and olds so stop with the BS

on old server the geared ppl are 800 out of 1000 player!!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

holaaaaa

anyway.

Which server contains most English-speaking players? I'd say Gordion --> Europa --> Midgard.
    - Midgard is extremely active, you should be able to find PK at any zone, whether you're playing on European evenings.. mornings or noons.
    The amount of English-speaking there isn't too promising and the English speaking players (that I am aware of, at least) over there tend to play in all the new servers and quit within 3month after its release... so I am not sure how many English speaking players will play there in a month or so.

Keep in mind that Knight Online's ETA to Steam is before the new year and the rumor is that there will be a new server coming out with it.
    Take a look on Orion for example (the server that was released before Midgard), the server just died as soon as Midgard was released. I don't know if the same thing will happen with Midgard once they release a new server, but that's some food for thought.

- Gordion has a large amount of English speaking players, don't be mistaken.. we're not talking about thousands of English speaking players. Yes, Gordion is filled with +10's and +9's and no, it's not like you'll see every warrior running with a chaos baal +10 and a shell set +10, the +10's I am talking about are items like Raptors, Shards, CHD etc.. average gear is pretty cheap (assuming you're planning to spend money on gear), the activity, in general, is great, at least in Ronark Land.. I don't PK in Ardream or RLB so I can't tell whether their PK is good over there or not but there are few active ardream and rlb clans, I am assuming they wouldn't continue playing if the zones they're playing at weren't active.
    ~I can go with you through this via PM if you wish, average gear, clans etc.

- Europa, not playing and never really did. When I played at Midgard I had a few PK parties with Europa players. I was told the server dead, sort of. No pk during most of the day, if you get some PK then its on evenings and even then its just 2pt vs 2pt (maybe 3v3)

You can check server status over here:
    http://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/

You can see on the right-end side the user-online bars, I recommend to check it during the evening.. perhaps even on Sunday after CSW (20:30 PM CET) to get an idea of peak-time pk in all these servers.

Good luck.

I think it's kind of funny how quickly the USKO servers loose their population these days.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I think it's kind of funny how quickly the USKO servers loose their population these days.
    Just the new ones tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast