Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SaintKnight

Question about Mages

This is a discussion on Question about Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most mages i see are fire mages, but i was wondering, are there any scenarios in which other mages are ...
Page: 1

Default Question about Mages

Most mages i see are fire mages, but i was wondering, are there any scenarios in which other mages are more preffered or better? And if so, when would a light / ice mage be better than fire? thanks.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Always.

People just go fucking fire mage because KO these days is about how 10-20+ people can be fire mages and fucking nova shit and say "suck skilzzzz lololol np pls".

so, like, whats the pros and cons of each type of mage? thanks

I like ice mages can neutralize priest for some seconds..

anyone have an idea of the minimum gear required to pk with a mage on the server Titan? gb / item wise? and more pros and cons would be appreciated :P

These guys are right, light or ice is better for dcz because stun/slow rate more effective and more useful because there isn't party cure(aoe ice), people go fire 60+ because nova dmg is much greater and alot better for mage partys. Unless your rolling with melees going support mage for ice-cube or light-blind/blink it's useful gl

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    Most mages i see are fire mages, but i was wondering, are there any scenarios in which other mages are more preffered or better? And if so, when would a light / ice mage be better than fire? thanks.
    well fire mages got better dmg than ice/lithing, and more pilars. So for mage partys fire are better to get kills. Ice and light are better for support (even to support in mage partys), lithing got bilnk which is perfect to run a bit and regrup, not mention stuns from burst or blind skill. Ice got cubes which "turn off" one priest or mele for 30 second, and thats very usefull advantage for party.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reyes07 View Post
    I like ice mages can neutralize priest for some seconds..
    those idiots are the most annoying of them all actually cause all the do is cube a priest or 2 and let the other fire mages nova and kill the party..

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    . Ice got cubes which "turn off" one priest or mele for 30 second, and thats very usefull advantage for party.
    I would say its about 8seconds or 10..not 30 oO.. atleast if it was 30 i have to relog everytime i get cube cause it would seem easier

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    those idiots are the most annoying of them all actually cause all the do is cube a priest or 2 and let the other fire mages nova and kill the party..

I would say its about 8seconds or 10..not 30 oO.. atleast if it was 30 i have to relog everytime i get cube cause it would seem easier
    no it is for sure at least 20 seconds.

so cz fire? allright, thanks... also, anyone know how much gbs i might need to gear a fire mage?

and also, whats better, a Wrath of Erenion +7 or Scorching Staff +7?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    so cz fire? allright, thanks... also, anyone know how much gbs i might need to gear a fire mage?

and also, whats better, a Wrath of Erenion +7 or Scorching Staff +7?
    Lol ofc scorching, woe suck. Ron's -> woe -> scorch/hell blood -> fulitol/molok

Anal Rapist Senior Member

All depends on your playing style, I prefer lighting as you rape in mage partys and in melee ones. Blink is one hell of a skill if well played
    thom likes this.

Fire Fire fire 3 , 2 , 1 , NOVVAAAAAAA