dc hack fixed?

This is a discussion on dc hack fixed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since last maintance i haven't dc not once. before i used to dc cuz of damn people who can't handle ...
Page: 1

since last maintance i haven't dc not once. before i used to dc cuz of damn people who can't handle a fight. now i wont dc so they got bored of spamming me or did K2 actually do something?

searched but found nothing.
    post me up if u got dced and ur internet didn&#39;t lag, wanna kno if its only me or k2 did something, <<< lmaoed at that i kno

aruc

Today i was pking for a long time... until at one moment with no lag or anything i was running behind a low lvl character trying to catch up.... all the sudden i got DC just like that... could be coincidence... but shit was strange for me.

lil_mageskillz

i have still been getting random dcs. and yes its weird because im someone that never gets dced unless its a server problem or something happens.

Stronger

got dc earlier when we were winning bdw with about 10 minute to go, clannie also got dc at same time so im not sure its gone

i got dc a few times other day but it wasnt like a normal dc i didnt see the "PRESS OK" message or anything anyone else got this?

tommyleonghk

nothing has been fixed

its k2

dream on

denon33

Not been fixed, I was in CZ yesterday and I was stood on the hill looking out to the bowl from Human base with Lup up. Watched this one guy, keep hiding, and whenever anyone came back with 4 spies they dc&#39;d. Annoying as hell for those that got dc&#39;d but he was just so blatent I kinda giggled a little.

He was doing this for over an hour. Once he got killed in a vs he stopped. Sad

got dc from bdw yesterday cuz whole party couldn&#39;t kill me...

Upgrade

havnt got a dc really yet

Little archer Senior Member

got a dc when it said karus victory mission termination time 0:00:05

alright then ill just keep counting my luck and hope its not gonna spamm dc agian