Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sounds Like A GM war is coming.

This is a discussion on Sounds Like A GM war is coming. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Repost of http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=186077 Strange whispers of once great heroes have begun to make their way to the ears of the ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Wink

Repost of http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=186077

Strange whispers of once great heroes have begun to make their way to the ears of the people of Carnac. Tales of victories long gone and heroes forced into hardship. If the time for war arrived again, would the nations be ready to do what is necessary? Log in on December 5th to find out across all servers, and begin a new adventure in the fight between El Morad and Karus.

Background

Prologue - March of Blood:

100 Years Ago:
    There is unrest in the land of Carnac. The endless battle between the two nations of El Morad and Karus rages on with no end in sight.

Akara the Goddess who claimed the Karus nation as her own, is raising up an army to extinguish the El Moradians forever. She has at her command Xagok, the mighty warrior of Karus. He will not stop until her plans of destruction are fulfilled.

Ronark, the Creator, has just been released from his ethereal prison and has discovered Akara’s plans. But he too has a warrior in the waiting, a true champion of El Morad: Azarah. He stands ready to do the will of Ronark, and to defend his people against the coming darkness.

Xagok and his forces march on the gates of El Morad castle. Silence breaks over the land, as if Carnac itself was aware of what was about to happen. With a twang, the first catapult is unleashed and the silence is broken. The first rock crashes into the castle wall, but it does not crumble under the pressure. The Karus army brings up their battering rams. The El Moradian army is only able to repel them for so long, before the castle gates succumb to the onslaught

The battle continues for days. Logos, in an effort to save all that he has created, steps in to stop the bloodshed. He convinces Ronark and Akara to decide this battle with a duel between Xagok and Azarah. The loser will swear allegiance to the victor and send their nation into exile

When it’s all over, Azarah is on his knees waiting for the finishing blow. As he is forced to swear allegiance to Xagok and the Karus nation; the nation of El Morad slowly marches its way into exile and into the pages of history.

Present Day
    While the war still carries on, it is a shell of its former self. The nation of Karus is itching for another large scale fight. True to his word, Azarah still serves Xagok, but he is becoming more and more his master. In this time Xagok has sired a daughter named Xutija, who has inherited her father’s strength and power.

The nation of El Morad has been defeated. Ronark, hearing the cries of his people has picked out a trio of warriors to lead his nation back into glory. Erlian, Arwaine and Gavinka. Being personally mentored and trained by Ronark himself, they are ready and eager to test their skills.

A battle is coming. Its outcome remains to be decided, but your help and courage could sway the tide. Fight alongside your heroes for the glory of your nation. Follow them into battle. Great rewards await those who are able to survive the coming storm.[/b]

Uzu

offtopic but INSANE BP ATTACK GZ BRO!!

TheBloodyBeast

it looks interesting

Ignore Me Senior Member

it looks interesting[/b]
    It sounds like an invasion with GMs.
    Which would be better cos not everyone gets into Lunar Valley for a GM war.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

all i see is.... NEW SERVER baby

haha hoping

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ROFL. We've been waiting way 2 long man. A new server with an invasion of GM's...Nik thats us as GM's on Redemption and me acting like an asshole to Ben everytime he came to Moradon or went to CZ LOL

aresgal

inter server war my guess we ve had them before

DAFAQ Senior Member

inter server war my guess we ve had them before[/b]
    Yeah but not on such short notice.

lil_mageskillz

sounds like its going to be somthing good.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I've said it a thousand times on the official forums.

K2 can run plenty of events with the GM powers they have - and aren't restricted to just MGame patch events.

A bit of storyline and some GM powers go along way.

maybe like a day long war or something

Lots going on in KO for a game supposedly no one cares about and is dead...

simple182

new server : Azarah

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

new server : Azarah[/b]
    where did this random comment come from? a fact or a joke?

where did this random comment come from? a fact or a joke?[/b]
    do you ever log off of ko4life :huh:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast