Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Any word on +9/+3's

This is a discussion on Any word on +9/+3's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL I tried it out and it really works! Thanks for that technique Just made my Enion bow +10 [/b] ...
Page: 3

ROFL I tried it out and it really works! Thanks for that technique Just made my Enion bow +10 [/b]
    oh noes...the secret is out

b1rdy

ROFL I tried it out and it really works! Thanks for that technique Just made my Enion bow +10 [/b]
    LOL :lol:

zabjaka

go to anvil with a +9, grab your balls and dance naked around charon . then press ok and it should success to +10.[/b]
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

sheepstyle

omfg lol ur funny

zabjaka

helll yaaaaa biatch

DjTiesto

Well im joking -.- but there is gay selling rap +10 in xig[/b]

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

dupe = $

$ = k2

my result

K2 is duping

zabjaka

dupe = $

$ = k2

my result

K2 is duping[/b]

JAAAA DAS IST RIGHT

lustdark

every noob in xigenon now run shine like sun ..... almost imposibel to pk. Everyone scream selling +3 unique and +9 ir highl items. No any wipe last night

Canek

If they didn't wiped the drops from EW/DS etc... the time they were dropping uniques... wat made you think they would this time? I just lost my faith on k2 making things the right way.

ChowBoy

If they didn't wiped the drops from EW/DS etc... the time they were dropping uniques... wat made you think they would this time? I just lost my faith on k2 making things the right way.[/b]
    me to

every noob in xigenon now run shine like sun ..... almost imposibel to pk. Everyone scream selling +3 unique and +9 ir highl items. No any wipe last night[/b]
    you seriouse?

Compared to dies and ares xigenon has barely any +9's.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

haha ok for the person who asked me why i dont go c West...First of all, you cant sell your account, and i'm gonna leave a lvl 76 warrior for like uh a what? lvl 72 on C West lol, no ty. I'd rather play with dupers who still cant beat me in cz even though they are lvl 80 or whatnot...Fyi, C West- VPN not a problem for me lol, just Fierce wanted to go C East for pk and then dipped 2 1/2 months into the server for WOW, thats it.

lustdark

you seriouse?

Compared to dies and ares xigenon has barely any +9's.[/b]
    i sow ppl who wanna sale +9 HB and 2x +9 raptors. and some morons who have 100k np for 2 years now have +9 shell helm, pads , bots and +9 HB .... and still town on vs

haha ok for the person who asked me why i dont go c West...First of all, you cant sell your account, and i'm gonna leave a lvl 76 warrior for like uh a what? lvl 72 on C West lol, no ty. I'd rather play with dupers who still cant beat me in cz even though they are lvl 80 or whatnot...Fyi, C West- VPN not a problem for me lol, just Fierce wanted to go C East for pk and then dipped 2 1/2 months into the server for WOW, thats it.[/b]
    LvL 76 warrior at C-east = 0 LvL 72 at C-west = Ownage..Because 1st of all..Here u got no turks.Also u got no dupe's..And is easy to sell ur char lol..Lot of ppl wanna buy an account just cant do that here..If u bring that to ur msn u will get lot of pm's..I sold a lvl 79 warrior yesterday lol..At akara..Ko4life isnt the only way to sell ur char - items but.. oki one day u will be able to know ..Well i dont really care .Good luck with dupers..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast