Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc ...
Page: 1

russia

so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc nation has a cs and human not so much cs. only a hand full of humans left. has any body also noticed that ? btw do all perfect choice has cs? pisses me off they need a dupe wipe! <_<

alot of the PC people used to be humans, and if i recall mostly humans had CS back in the days....and PC has alot of old school members...i doubt they are all duped, if any.

Yep, we all dupe. Didn&#39;t you take the hint after your other topic similar to this got locked before anybody could post? And infact no, it&#39;s not one sided, you won all 3 wars on Saturday.

imagurl

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:

Genkku

ROFL PC DUPERS? yea i rogue with CS +0 shell set +9 shards +21 rebirth....wtf are you noob? we have maybe 3 priests or 4 with CS so what? they old players moron...its damn drop from lesath dont you know it?

Do you saw in our clan players with +10 items? no right? so shut up please , Vane not that stupid to keep cheaters in our clan , cheak your words before you post shit

Btw dont cry if you cant kill in cz... buy NT and thats it , you also have high lvls in Human side , King_warrior_1 , Nireas , Diamontos_Fantomas something like that O_o ,Nealia , Priestess , Papavol,better,Tekton and magicans lvls 80 its not enough?

eddiezhu

bad english

bad english [/b]
    Try speak his language

Banned

so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc nation has a cs and human not so much cs. only a hand full of humans left. has any body also noticed that ? btw do all perfect choice has cs? pisses me off they need a dupe wipe! <_<[/b]
    jealous..
    everyone got cs&#39;s men...people are smart..called buying cs&#39;s from db&#39;hackers or gm&#39;s witch dont get whiped!
    your talking about cs&#39;s..well lets say about kimpee HB +8.. not every single person has a CS
    they either bought it for USD or they got it back in KE or something..like Kelly..

Genkku

bad english [/b]
    Lmao , you talking to me? becuse you said it after i post and you didnt quote so , if yea , would you like to show me how you speaking Hebrew?

Just tell me this line in Hebrew ( dont try to lie and ask other players becuse ill ask you more questions in PM and i want fast answer ^^ )

Just say that ( i give you not that hard line ) : I hate to go school everyday in 8am , Try it

Good Luck cya more 1 week or so :S

warrior

stop crying about others having CS; and spend those time crying to get yourself one

kibal

Lmao , you talking to me? becuse you said it after i post and you didnt quote so , if yea , would you like to show me how you speaking Hebrew?

Just tell me this line in Hebrew ( dont try to lie and ask other players becuse ill ask you more questions in PM and i want fast answer ^^ )
    Just say that ( i give you not that hard line ) : I hate to go school everyday in 8am , Try it

Good Luck cya more 1 week or so :S[/b]

He doesnt need speak hebrew since this is an english forum .

About the post, all depends at what hours u do pk .Sometimes there r more orcs and sometimes there r more humans.
    About cs there r a lot in both sides and about lvls there is a human clan that has like 10 lvl 80 i think .

Kewlgýrl

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:[/b]
    so now tell me who in symbiosis recently got a CS, dont talk shit if u dont know nothing

snoppskott

so now tell me who in symbiosis recently got a CS, dont talk shit if u dont know nothing[/b]
    agree, That i would like to know also ôO

33c4l

jealous..
    everyone got cs&#39;s men...people are smart..called buying cs&#39;s from db&#39;hackers or gm&#39;s witch dont get whiped!
    your talking about cs&#39;s..well lets say about kimpee HB +8.. not every single person has a CS
    they either bought it for USD or they got it back in KE or something..like Kelly..[/b]
    considering how old the server is... there should be heaps of +8 weapons areound... and alot of old players have cs :P no doubt some turk clans duped em ..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

OMG

Nice turkish real life db haxxx0rz. Made a cs wich gives player in ko yber lyyt godly skillaz.

Anyways...

So, since when did cs start to make nubs into better players when they have it on? It only gives u few seconds longer life spawn and nothing more.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast