Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can vouch that you are a moron who constantly sucks up to any cheaters if they are turkish, and ...
Page: 2

I can vouch that you are a moron who constantly sucks up to any cheaters if they are turkish, and who talks so much bullshit. You are lucky most people are scared to argue with you incase you pull out the racist card.

Lol guys i didnt ask u what i m selling buying or w/e i just askt any1 who can vouch for me.jiu... u will get ur answer...I got a lot of friends.Majix maybe I bought gbs cheap and sold expensive everything is possible.But any1 saw me ever selling 1k gold bars?Or i kept selling gbs?I always had my breaks.I didnt sell anything for 1 month now i think.I can check my paypal acc.np for me.All the jealous people who cant believe that a turk is not a scammer just move from my topic.I play this game for 2 years and a few months i dont nd anything...just a game i can quit it when i want.I did....every old player who knows me in game knows it...Tnx tez,Gedkalesin,felix................ i had acc which i could use.i luv that guys.Tez is one of my nearest friends.I m in his clan for 1 year soon.ko4life loads extremely slow and i have to do.Majix i had trades for 300gbs?I dont remember when i had 300gbs.Maybe i m selling for a friend?Like i said only a few guys know what i do.

Zero i luv u 2.Lol i have been "fighting" with u since i registered on this forum.Lets end this.U r a racist and i m a moron turk kk?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Lol guys i didnt ask u what i m selling buying or w/e i just askt any1 who can vouch for me.Lerx u will get ur answer...I got a lot of friends.Majix maybe I bought gbs cheap and sold expensive everything is possible.But any1 saw me ever selling 1k gold bars?Or i kept selling gbs?I always had my breaks.I didnt sell anything for 1 month now i think.I can check my paypal acc.np for me.All the jealous people who cant believe that a turk is not a scammer just move from my topic.I play this game for 2 years and a few months i dont nd anything...just a game i can quit it when i want.I did....every old player who knows me in game knows it...Tnx tez,Gedkalesin,felix................ i had acc which i could use.i luv that guys.Tez is one of my nearest friends.I m in his clan for 1 year soon.ko4life loads extremely slow and i have to do.Majix i had trades for 300gbs?I dont remember when i had 300gbs.Maybe i m selling for a friend?Like i said only a few guys know what i do.[/b]
    no one said anything about turks cept for zero who said "ull always pull the racist card" then u go and prove his point by basicly saying that every1 not vouching for u is just jealous that a turk is not a scammer LOL way to prove his point idiot -_-

Lol sorry cama i cant write well i have headache i just say something but i m not sure about it :unsure: .Be sure i dont mean that.That s like last with ur cs+3.I rlly loved ur ideas.And a support mage is cool.And u are best support mage.zzzzzz........cant write sorry later....

Ganbitsu

So now u r turkish? I still remeber fights on MHQ clanchat where u openly denied beeing turkish... So u become one only if u need it? :lol:

I m a turk who lives in Germany...u never understood it.But its ok.I luved that clan.

jimfujitsu

Lol sorry cama[/b]
    The guy calls you an idiot and you apologise for it . You're trying hard to prove zero's point .

u sell dupers items i can get the names of the duper if u would like

seriously y isnt this fag banned from ko4life?

digging yourself a hole one post at a time.

u sell dupers items i can get the names of the duper if u would like

seriously y isnt this fag banned from ko4life?[/b]

Tez.

I talkt many times with cama u cant now about what i say sorry....noob.
    King u got 550 gbs?and u call me duper? Good joke.Jimjiu....is a retard and leave my topic pls.Poor guy.

ali why not just pm someone you have done a past trade with to ask them to vouch for u? :\ its obvious the thread isnt doing much good, and if you have done a lot of trades, then use one of your past pplz.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I talkt many times with cama[/b]
    um.......when?

Tnx for hint majix its already done.I did +100 trades .One time som1 scammed me.rest was fine
    cama just think about it...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast