Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; coming from cama ill take that as a compliment[/b] u do realize that even if i was racist being called ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

coming from cama ill take that as a compliment[/b]
    u do realize that even if i was racist being called a racist by a racist means that u really got something fucked up with u

so ur attempt to redeem urself from my comment only worsened it for u

ikaraZ

Ali1989 is a fucking duper.. He works with Holydreamz and his gang..[/b]

Oh sorry my bad he says "Vouch for me that im not a scammer/thief.."

He didn't said vouch for me that I dont dupe..

My bad my bad..

i know nothing about any of this to be completely honest, but if anybody can provide me with 1 solid piece of evidence linking ali to holydreamz, then his account and i.p. will be banned.

I do not know who is right and wrong here, i just expect some evidence before i do anything brash... i know what you're thinking... me..... needing evidence? Maybe I'm sick :P

i know nothing about any of this to be completely honest, but if anybody can provide me with 1 solid piece of evidence linking ali to holydreamz, then his account and i.p. will be banned.

I do not know who is right and wrong here, i just expect some evidence before i do anything brash... i know what you're thinking... me..... needing evidence? Maybe I'm sick :P[/b]

Maybe you should go see a doctor, it might be serious h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

ReiRei

It is not very often I post...

I wouldn't trade with him...

He has ties with dupers.

He is constantly selling gb. Lets see. I can hold 2.1 B per char and 3 chars and my inn. That is 8.4 B. Yet he sells 200Gb at a time.

little_painter

Thumbs down

581 and i didnt dupe them i bought them idk if the guy was a duper or not but at least im not the one selling duped items which will probably get wiped someday

and no shurt tez isnt the duper but he knows the name of the guy ali sells for[/b]
    damn, this forum gets better and better
    but sry, i cant vouch for someone selling goldbars on all servers

h34r:

tolgahan

i am really shocked.why didnt any of u tell these before ? i havent seen someone talked about this. i dont think he is a duper . maybe reselling gbs or items dunno well about this but
    u know i am turk too and i talk to him on msn too but i havent seen that he said he can dupe gbs or items.u wont believe me too . He is good with tez . ask him if u can trust ali. to me i can trust him. i just smell too much bias here.
    just calm down and ask him to ppl who know him well.most of u even dont know his real name KAAN >.> .You dont know him . stfu .if i knew he was a duper i wdnt support him like i didnt for holy..

Banned Senior Member

Sorry but that is just a blatent lie. You have made posts in diez and logos about selling 200+ gbs for "discount" prices, also lots of high class +8 items in diez.[/b]
    Yeah on Logos he was selling alot things and Gold Bars ...

TheHunted

Answer me this. How can someone have 200gbs?? This guy must have bill gates as a in game friend or something fishy is going on here!!

IkoRia

I have 100gbs + and I just bought some stuff, with these prices not strange at all...

Speed

lol i remember like 8 months ago when warrior shell +7 was around 35-40gbs , i had nearly 650 gbs... and i didnt dupe any of them... prices were just too crazy

TheHunted

How can u hold that many gbs? You must have many many accts or so really loyal friends.

Zero i luv u 2.Lol i have been "fighting" with u since i registered on this forum.Lets end this.U r not a racist and i m a moron turk, i wish that i was smart enough to argue with you so i didnt have to pull the racist card. kk? If i was black, i would be berating you about my slavery reparations![/b]
    I made your post more accurate.

Speed

it was not all in cash , had many of them worth of items... and like 3 storage accounts ofc

TheHunted

Ok ty speed. And LOL at Ali , Turkish is not a race last time i checked.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast