Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow is this like a new guessing game..zzzzz I was just asking a simple question i didnt need a wise ...
Page: 6

TheHunted

wow is this like a new guessing game..zzzzz I was just asking a simple question i didnt need a wise guy comment.
    Some peoples kids now-a-days i swear :angry:

Ali i don't like the way this topic is going, you seem to be refusing people information that could help clear or incriminate you. Please just answer them.

TheHunted

Thank You Paddy. I just asked a simple question and he gave me a round bout answer.

My name is kaan just say kaan i hate the name Ali.
    I wanted buy a II+7 but the guy wanted know about my reputation he was a scammer so i dont care anymore...
    BRENNT my nigga sell me pls

gravedigga_bg

So what if he has 200+GBs on 2 servers or more?!?! SO WHAT, SO WHAT?!?! That doesn't proove jack shit! He just found a way to make real money out of a game, and he's not the only one. That doesn't make him a scammer or a duper. All of u that envy him cuz of that back off or do them same if it makes u feel better.

P.S. btw u didn't have to answer what ur buying.

ikaraZ

My name is kaan just say kaan i hate the name Ali.
    I wanted buy a II+7 but the guy wanted know about my reputation he was a scammer so i dont care anymore...
    BRENNT my nigga sell me pls[/b]

Why do you call your self Ali1989 then?

I started this game in tr...with an acc called Kabu15 on ares....i was ~30 when i went home ...germany.A guy called ali knew my pw and i trusted him..after i came home i installed ko and lvled up i was around 35 when i got hacked...i saw sub chars called alinin or w/e...so i created new acc...his id was Alinin...and pw was alininannesini ... so i wrote Ali1989,i wasnt interested in this game...and i started Dies with the new acc....

FatM4n

<3 fatty....like i said old GG know who i m... :wub:
    Come back baba we miss ur archer skills
    lol i remember the times when u made 1vs1 with meatmaster almost 1 year ago [/b]
    WOW is fantastic, and I only won over meat master when I was a Sin:P He said I was hard to kill^^ But I loved archer and would still be archer if I wouldn&#39;t be hacked, but you helped me retrive everything except the IB+8 :S but priest was fun to, we was in teh same clan

God Luck Ali

If ali knows hes GG, no point to reveal all his private life, but some information would be great, truth>everything else

gravedigga_bg

Why do you call your self Ali1989 then?[/b]
    He can call himself homemade raki if he wants, do u wanna know why?

THIS IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT!
    STAY ON TOPIC PLS!

ikaraZ

He can call himself homemade raki if he wants, do u wanna know why?

THIS IS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT!
    STAY ON TOPIC PLS![/b]
    And I can ask any question I want

Hmm your his best customer orsomething? Anyway believe what you want Ciao.

gravedigga_bg

And I can ask any question I want

Hmm your his best customer orsomething? Anyway believe what you want Ciao.[/b]
    AS I SAID, STAY ON TOPIC PLZZZZZZZZZZ( Not gonna answer ur random questions, just cuz u have nothing better to do)

Ciao ciao :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Didn&#39;t want to reply to this but I feel I have to now my was braught into this.

Ali is a nice kid and I let him have access to my account as he was using it to mule stuff. Tez helped me out lending me items he baught and Ali lent me some odd bits MD+8 ect while I got myself re-equipped.

The problem is Ali your stories keep changing to often and ppl can easlily check up what you said at one point or another. Now people are digging will not be long before you will have some difficult questions to ask.

To answer the question Ali in business will not rob you of your USD.

jimfujitsu

Didn&#39;t want to reply to this but I feel I have to now my was braught into this.
    Ali is a nice kid and I let him have access to my account as he was using it to mule stuff. Tez helped me out lending me items he baught and Ali lent me some odd bits MD+8 ect while I got myself re-equipped.

The problem is Ali your stories keep changing to often and ppl can easlily check up what you said at one point or another. Now people are digging will not be long before you will have some difficult questions to ask.

To answer the question Ali in business will not rob you of your USD.[/b]
    Just because he was a nice kid to you doesnt mean he is a nice kid overall.Maybe he couldnt afford to be otherwise twards you.

tmarberg

Kaan is thrustable. No doubt.

But my friend, as Felix wrote dont mess things up for urself
    By making lame excuses.

regards,
    Knightran, now playing Thes.

the_man_slayer

The question was is he a Scammer or Thief? - No

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast