Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2741 h34r:...
Page: 7

the_man_slayer

Stay on topic

i didnt wanna reply to this but every1 else did so its my turn . kaan was like a nub ever since he joined this forum. then out of nowhere he starts to sell +8 high class items. i dont know how he got them or where he got them from. i dont think he's a scammer or anything but recently i started to hate turks cause they're so fucking stupid, I cant believe i once defended those morons. so it's ur decision to trust him or not. he hasnt scammed any1 in the past but many turks are greedy enough to scam to even scam 50m. so maybe he is scammer and maybe not. trusting ppl from such a retard race (not really a race but dunno the name for it) is at your own risk...

lol kaan u think i have 9999bus's thats great, but seriously y would u even make a topic like this u know that u and your kind arent liked at all in this game or even on this planet but were forced to live with it. are u throwing my name into all of your comments because of the things i say to u online? cause i hope so, do u think sayin shit about me hurts me on a game? saying i have 9999 bus's is a lie but if u want to accuse me of it go ahead because its a game and making lies about ppl on it is just sad and funny. im sure it must suck getting beat up and school and sexually molested by your father but thats no reason to take it out on a game . seriously stop duping and quit this game or just delete everyone that u sell for off your msn and play legit.

Banned

Tez.[/b]

i hope your joking <_<

some how i don&#39;t think this post went as well as planned

Shikamaru

Ali is a good guy Trustable trade too me

Banned

Answer me this. How can someone have 200gbs?? This guy must have bill gates as a in game friend or something fishy is going on here!![/b]
    i have over 500 gbs from not spending shit for over 12 levels

not hard when u can solo most every boss and not hard when bifrost is easy

anyways love when my name is put into things and i dont even know it

ali resells for someone but not holydreamz....holy has asked him to sell duped items and he hasnt

those items he was selling are not duped but rather someones chars and there friends....it was a hodge podge of people quiting from turkey....now whether or not they were duped no one will no

just like no one will no if there raptor, shard, elixir, iron bow, lycaon hammer +8 is duped unless you made it yourself of got a ss of the guy who made it when he sold it to you........dont flame the guy who sells someone elses shit if its not confirmed duped items

if he was selling holys shit or someones items i knew were duped i would have banned him myself from ko4life and from clan

i do think he needs to stop reselling gbs and i have told him that already cause those are prob duped

Banned

lol kaan u think i have 9999bus&#39;s thats great, but seriously y would u even make a topic like this u know that u and your kind arent liked at all in this game or even on this planet but were forced to live with it. are u throwing my name into all of your comments because of the things i say to u online? cause i hope so, do u think sayin shit about me hurts me on a game? saying i have 9999 bus&#39;s is a lie but if u want to accuse me of it go ahead because its a game and making lies about ppl on it is just sad and funny. im sure it must suck getting beat up and school and sexually molested by your father but thats no reason to take it out on a game . seriously stop duping and quit this game or just delete everyone that u sell for off your msn and play legit.[/b]

king layoff and dont be a hypocrit....i will leave it at that <3

i can vouch for him...me and some friends bought some gb off him..and he gave it to us...even though it took him awhile to give it to us...he gave it to us regardless.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I knew Ali for a bit and he seemed like a nice guy. I wouldn&#39;t say he&#39;s a scammer, but you just keep digging yourself this huge hole, jumping in it and then dumping some sand into it... :\

Banned

kaan is GG <3

and mike dont even go on about his GBs. u bought urs from a duper u told me urself.

MeatMaster

Ive known kaan for a quite long time.. and as far as i know he has never scammed anyone. and why would he start with u?

<3 kaan

<3 All
    I ll stop selling for friends , i ll make my business... <3
    King i wont talk a lot like u do...but i know where are ur gbs from and how u npced ur bus sc
    I like u...maybe u r a racist and ... but hey you helpt me apos of cold quest
    Just stop talking bad...i would never scam any1,i never sold something for holy...i just sold friendīs items...
    i m like middleman i bought a few items from Cafegeveze for friends...and i bought items from ko4life for friends...
    If any1 nds help just tell me i m trying my best

PFK

face it ali your a turk its in your genetics to be lower, slower, dishonest, violent, and most of all pathetic and untrustable. idk y u even think anyone would voch for u. go back to your cave turk[/b]

LMFAO!!!!

u can talk cama cant u..."FUK ALLAH" but i guess all u have to do is say sorry and it alllll goes away huh? lol u forum troll u...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast