Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMFAO!!!! u can talk cama cant u..."FUK ALLAH" but i guess all u have to do is say sorry and ...
Page: 8

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

LMFAO!!!!
    u can talk cama cant u..."FUK ALLAH" but i guess all u have to do is say sorry and it alllll goes away huh? lol u forum troll u...[/b]
    here we go again...i shall repeat this just for u cuz ur so stupid
    something said out of anger in one instance cannot be taken as a characteristic of urself(eg: i said i fuck allah ONCE out of anger but have never said it again)

its ok though...i guess its not ur fault ur so narrow minded, should blame ur upbringing

Omg cama I <3 u...

PFK

there u go again cama with ur little dictionary comments even if u did say it out of anger dont mean shit u tosser, u still said it , dont be all up in some1 elses grill when they say something aswel u forum troll

Psy

I&#39;m pretty sure cama didn&#39;t have to look up those words in the dictionary. They&#39;re simple words. The most complicated words, or adult words, i could find in his post were: instance, characteristic, and upbringing.

Just because you use simple language with your clan does not mean you should expect it on a public forum, where some of the population has attended college and completed high school. You tried insulting him, but instead turned it into a complement and made yourself look like a fool.

But to the topic. I have never seen a topic about Ali scamming. In fact, I would consider trading with him if he wanted. His past reguarding selling and the legitamacy of those items sold appear to be sketchy, but never a topic about scamming or hacking has emerged.

little_painter

LMFAO!!!!
    u can talk cama cant u..."FUK ALLAH" but i guess all u have to do is say sorry and it alllll goes away huh? lol u forum troll u...[/b]
    :huh:
    i think i have a spare brain on stow away i aint using... gimmi ur e-mail and ill send u one of my spare ones i see ur in diar destress of a new one sins ur current one is broken byond repair
    well fk MEE in the ear, was the wrong one i pulled as quote and now kingallmighty dickswinger removed his text... hm grmll

id say this, ali bandali is a good kid(yes kaan), but the items hee sells is not something i would call 110% legit, sins they aint his own (items/gbs).
    Hee himself aint a scammer/theif/cheater, but the question witch this post is made opon, is at a wrong, if u get my frensh

here we go again...i shall repeat this just for u cuz ur so stupid
    something said out of anger in one instance cannot be taken as a characteristic of urself(eg: i said i fuck allah ONCE out of anger but have never said it again)

its ok though...i guess its not ur fault ur so narrow minded, should blame ur upbringing[/b]
    On the ss of you saying didnt you spam it like 5-10 times? :lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

there u go again cama with ur little dictionary comments even if u did say it out of anger dont mean shit u tosser, u still said it , dont be all up in some1 elses grill when they say something aswel u forum troll[/b]
    Dictionary comments? The incredible ignorance you exuberate from the means of communcation mainfestedly portray the self-evident truth that you cannot bear the burden to comprehend simple English cancatenation of letters. In other words, you really need to learn some English.

the_man_slayer

Stay on topic, and leave PFK alone.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Stay on topic, and leave PFK alone.[/b]
    Then he should know when to pick fights - camaz0tz, for once, is actually right.

On the ss of you saying didnt you spam it like 5-10 times? :lol:[/b]
    still one instance...whats with all these little narrow minded kids that take everything as technical meanings

as for pfk u truely are stupid arent u....i said i fuck allah in one instance(looks like i have to add instance in there so idiots like josh dont go spewing out crap again i guess), when i calmed down from my anger i had realized it was wrong and apologized and i have never said it since....on the other hand idiots like kingofswing never fail to say racist shit anytime anybody says anything about turks...he has proved time and time again he is truely a racist and i think even in one instance he even admitted to being racist toward turks

pfk from the verbal beating ur taking right now cuz of ur public display of stupidity maybe it be best if u go get another ncs in game and on forum and hide ur identity for a while like u did before

Then he should know when to pick fights - camaz0tz, for once, is actually right.[/b]
    hey....fu lutz im right more often than not and u know i am h34r:

So how long exactly did it take you?
    You dont look so sorry here - http://www.glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.20...03.00.33.03.jpg

jesus christ people.. another huge flame war..

yes ali is trustable, and a very nice person
    done business with him only a couple times but he is goodgun

So how long exactly did it take you?
    You dont look so sorry here - http://www.glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.20...03.00.33.03.jpg[/b]
    the time frame is irrelevent u do realize that dont u, or are u so simple minded u really cant understand what im saying? breaking down what i say into small concrete technical facts is not how u disprove what im saying considering im speaking in general senses and not specific ones

Banned

u guys really are like women

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast