Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Any1 can vouch for me?

This is a discussion on Any1 can vouch for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u guys really <strike>are</strike> like women[/b]...
Page: 9

u guys really <strike>are</strike> like women[/b]

the time frame is irrelevent u do realize that dont u, or are u so simple minded u really cant understand what im saying? breaking down what i say into small concrete technical facts is not how u disprove what im saying considering im speaking in general senses and not specific ones[/b]
    Time frame is irrevent? So what if charlie came and said he was sorry for scamming, would you forgive him? would his scamming repuation leave him?
    Your racist, so dont comment on other people being racist when you were literally the one to bring racism to KO.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Time frame is irrevent? So what if charlie came and said he was sorry for scamming, would you forgive him? would his scamming repuation leave him?
    Your racist, so dont comment on other people being racist when you were literally the one to bring racism to KO.[/b]
    and ur a 8 ft tall ogre with 3 horns none of which can be called a penis and a hairy ass...this making things up to insult people is kinda fun, thanks for showing it to me

as for time frame...no i said one instance whether that instance is 1 minute or a few days is the irrelevent part, in this case is was about a week if that due to zaraki and crew continually pissing me off during that week

Psy

Your racist, so dont comment on other people being racist when you were literally the one to bring racism to KO.[/b]
    A lot of people are racist. Hell, even I&#39;m racist. Fuck wetbacks. Cama didn&#39;t say anything too bad, he said "I fuk allah." Now, I&#39;ll say it the way that you like to interpret things. He didn&#39;t say fuck. He said fuk. Fuk is not defined in the dictionary as a word, you can check that if you need to. The turks that reported him saw it as him saying fuck and were pissed off about it. This was no typo. Even if he did mean Fuck, turks use the word fuck in place of love all the time (y lowe your mother). So, Cama could have said he loves Allah. Who are you to say what was going through his mind at the time of the incident? Do you enjoy starting arguments that have already been discussed? Turks deserve a dose of reality: not everyone likes them. And I suppose you deserve one too: you are a piece of cellulite of the build up of cellulite on ko4life&#39;s fat ass. When the people that manage ko4life&#39;s fat ass finally do something about this unwanted and unsightly build up of fat, you will be gone.

lol omg i only askt for som1 who can vouch for me not for racists (king) GG(painter,mm,thomas,tez,giga,felix......CAMA!!!!)
    Som1 can say Fuck allah ... we all are humans no1 is perfect but to say sorry about a mistake that nds a lot of courage...i dont care about racists i like u all...

M0NSTERED

I&#39;d vouch for him anytime.

<3

Hostage

We still fuck allah around here? Jebus...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

jebus ?

o_O

Hostage

Simpsons? :huh:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Simpsons? :huh:[/b]
    Jetsons? :huh:

Pwner4Last

Oprah O_o ?

Jediay

turks arent a race. only 3 races in the world . Black,White, and japense . So please end the redicalous thing about ppl who hate turkish are raciest .

example....someone says "i hate americans" since american isnt a race thats not raciest ...

ub3rslart

lol....3 races...samoan, aboriginal maori.

theres 3 more races you fucking idiot

turks arent a race. only 3 races in the world . Black,White, and japense . So please end the redicalous thing about ppl who hate turkish are raciest .

example....someone says "i hate americans" since american isnt a race thats not raciest ...[/b]
    i call them nazi/skinhead h34r:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast