Rohan Characters

This is a discussion on Rohan Characters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently Lvl 40 in SoulAsylum Guild With Full Graham Set +20 Stats and Hp Rec....Except Chestpeice not Refined yet Dual ...
Page: 1

camrun33

Currently Lvl 40 in SoulAsylum Guild

With Full Graham Set +20 Stats and Hp Rec....Except Chestpeice not Refined yet

Dual Wield With Lvl 41 Unique Sword (Mega Stats) and lvl 38 Unique Dagger (Super Stats)

Lvl 2 Bunny ^^ Muhahaha!!

Knight------> Guardian

Build: (3 Str/ 1 Vit)

It's funny cuz I see lol on the wall.

camrun33

It's funny cuz I see lol on the wall.[/b]
    wat?

Fag

No point to post my chars i guess, cuz i have quit playing like 2 weeks ago...
    Have:
    21lvl non-sep dekan with full vit build(HP bomber,also tank)
    20lvl sword/shield human with 1/3 str/vit build
    21lvl half elf 3/1 dex/vit build

Rest are are like 15ish chars, made alot of them just to test builds

I've started playing this game like 3 days ago... pretty good if u have friends to play with I must say

Started with a Dhan ( made it lvl 23 ) but I didn't liked it so I created a Half elf ( so far lvl 13, gay maintenance ) 3/1 dex/vit build and its pretty fun playing with it so far

Fag

Here is my main ^^ Well actually WAS before i stopped playing

Canek

I just downloaded it and tryied it... but so far interface, enviroment, and charachters looks similar (almost identical i have to say) to Lineage II, it is the game play similar or better?

ArminVanBuuren

I just downloaded it and tryied it... but so far interface, enviroment, and charachters looks similar (almost identical i have to say) to Lineage II, it is the game play similar or better?[/b]
    a former member of my Lineage 2 clan is playing Rohan now...just got lvl 25 and told me that both are similar, but that L2's pvp is way better (don't know if this is true though since she was not the kind of killing machine you need to be to survive in Bartz :P ) however, as soon as I get some jobs done by the end of next week I'll be testing by myself (if I don't travel again :lol: )