Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A Public Aplogy To Javier

This is a discussion on A Public Aplogy To Javier within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have always said it take a better person to put their hands up and admit they were wrong and ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have always said it take a better person to put their hands up and admit they were wrong and today I am having to do so.

For the ;last 18 months I have always blamed Javier for scamming my items ff an account whih mounted up to a good amount of cash. Javier had alway pleaded his inocence to me but after years of defending him I just didn't beliave him. I thought he was scum , blocked him from my msn and never spoke to him again.

Yesterday afternoon I had found out that Ewo ( ex tourmentoZ and a KB member ) had seem zero and I pking in CZ with the char , dc'd the hcar and stool all hte item. He then started to bragg to several of his friends in Denmark to what he had done.

So I just want to do this post for Javier to say I am truley sorry for what I said about you and should have beliaved you when you said you were inocence. I hope you find a place in your heart to acept my apolgie or if anyone knows him and see him to tass this on for me. Even the best of us get things wrong but very few make the effort and admit it.

Regrads

Felix

good on ya mate

dizz123

why post here and not just pm him and tell him your srry and let it be that?

IFL I TTYPE LICKE DRIS MAYBE U THINK IAM CKOOL

Banned Senior Member

why post here and not just pm him and tell him your srry and let it be that?[/b]
    He has been long banned on these forums

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Is this the same Ewo who was a priest back in old school dies, in Tormentors?

Banned Senior Member

I Believe so, but will need someone else to verify that

poor guys rep is already ruined

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

But i also though Javier was banned for other scams, not just the one on Felix?

And eWo is a quite a unique name, i find it hard that two people are likely to have it =P So can only assume it is.

A danish guy Can get some Immigrants to jump him if you want.

kibal

He has been long banned on these forums[/b]
    wow what kind of fakes proofs do u guys had fro ban him? since he is inocent.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

wow what kind of fakes proofs do u guys had fro ban him? since he is inocent.[/b]

he did other scams also. Not just this one which he has now be prooven innocent.

<_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Javier did do other things tha involed ripping people off snyesy regrdless of what happend to me. Ewo was the preist of tormentoZ and KB. Javier was no angel but at least I have the honesty to admit I was wrong abut him ripping me off.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So he did not scam you but he scammed other ppl. That doesn&#39;t change the fact that he&#39;s still a scammer and should be treated like one.
    But like you said it takes alot to admit being wrong and even more to make the apologizing public. Thumbs up to Felix.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

So he did not scam you but he scammed other ppl. That doesn&#39;t change the fact that he&#39;s still a scammer and should be treated like one.
    But like you said it takes alot to admit being wrong and even more to make the apologizing public. Thumbs up to Felix.[/b]
    And in the end, it makes no dif. Besides, admiting ur wrong and being chivalrous are 2 dif things. First 1 is a good thing, second 1 is pointless.

Ewos thar name was eWo_eWo afair in old DieZZZZZZZZ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast