Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is any1 know how to legally "fight" against K2 net

This is a discussion on Is any1 know how to legally "fight" against K2 net within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga im clan leader i can't disband my clan, just make the name disapear above my name ...
Page: 2

morax

Originally posted by giga
    im clan leader i can't disband my clan, just make the name disapear above my name *-_- *

i did customer support (25 days silver prem) and after i sent a message, i couldn't log back into my account on the site *:rollseyes: *

and still no message back (from 2 weeks ago)
    kick all the members from your clan one by one until none is left then you can disband....

I should work for them!

wont let me click any of the bottom 3 buttons
    also - i've had my lvl 26 chicken rogue in K2ed clan for a couple of months because they invited me for fun, and i guess and can't kick me xD

morax

Originally posted by giga
    wont let me click any of the bottom 3 buttons
    errrm - WTF? lol

whenever i click "quit clan" it makes the clan name above my head disapear, but there still 1 _TR in my clan. when i relog, i am clan leader again, and i am able to click on the 3 buttons (ban, join, appoint) but it says that "this user does not exist"... so i have some _TR in my "clan" thats char got deleted or somthin..

also - i think someone posted, "relog and quit a bunch of times", well im on about the 20th relog and it does the same thing over and over.. <_<

Originally posted by morax

kick all the members from your clan one by one until none is left then you can disband....

I should work for them!
    meh. 1 turk that gives me "user does not exist" .. wtf

SaltyTaco

Rofl, the bbb is just as much of a joke as k2. They can't do anythign except for post somethin on their website about a company being crappy.

CrnaC

well...maybe BBB is also joke, but that is good reply to my post.

I can say only: tnx Anchor!

And...yes...it's still funny ride...

wrap urself with c4... walk into k2 HQ and DEMAND changes....

such dream like no macro... no dupe... more event... friendly admin.... oh and ban all TURKS

or else YOU PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON

Narya

One nice detail you can find at the BBB's web site is K2's phone number. I've posted it repeatedly when people have actual problems with the premium service they've purchased. Unfortunately, forum mods there always lock and delete my posts with the phone number.

Fortunately, posts with the link to the BBB seem to slip through most of the time.

I know someone who called K2 and actually got to speak with someone who helped them fix their problem, so this might be an option for you.

read the Terms of agreement again ull see that they can block/ban anyone at any moment w/o giving any explanation basicly they can do w/e they like if they believe its justified -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12